Thread: New MacBook Air ships without Flash installed

New MacBook Air ships without Flash installed

Recently apple has launched the new Macbook Air in the market and with the looks and the performance i am very much impressed by that so i decided to purchased one of them. A day before placing the order for the macbook i got a call from my fried stating that Macbook air comes without the Adobe Flash installed in it but how these can be even possible as every previous versions has that. So, please provide me the suggestion on these rumor's to resolve my problem.

Re: New MacBook Air ships without Flash installed

The lack is a disappearance from previous Mac products, which came with Adobe Flash preloaded, even though it remains indistinct whether all prospect Mac computers will ship with no the software. My friend who is a gadget expert noticed the missing plug-in, treatment that Flash content worked very well after Flash Player was installed on Apple's new ultra-thin notebook, there is no clear ideas why they have remove such a useful and free application that will arrive to the users.

This year only there was a dispute between the apple CEO and the adobe people about the software’s running in the Macbook and then apple decided to remove it from all their products and these is the reason why you do not get the Adobe Flash with the Macbook Air which is released these month. So you have to install it from the outside which will increase the cost of the Macbook air.

The price of the Macbook air is only $999 in the United States of America which is very less as per the apple’s standard so they have reduced a number of the features from the Macbook Air such as the USB port and the DVD-ROM from the laptop which reduces the cost. In addition to that they also removed the Adobe Flash which also reduces the cost of the Macbook Air to some extent.