Thread: Android Or An Ipod Touch

Android Or An Ipod Touch

I am recently thinking about to buy a smart phone. but my friends are using mobile phones having android as an operating system. I am very confused to buy which mobile as I like to buy an Iphone due its applications. I has some great features and application. which are very much enjoyable to use and I need your help in buying a smart phone. Please help me in this problem and I will very grateful to you. A great suggestion will be appreciated. There is no doubt that the androids are bad but I like the I phones. I want to know interesting features of androids and I phones.

Re: Android Or An Ipod Touch

As you told that you like iphone and you want to buy that only as your friends have android phones so you are confused to select which one. I want tell you that there are androids are available to the iphones too today. With Android administration just very well on an iPhone after that valid step would be somewhat similar to Android for iphone touch and it completely is for that only. Android for iPod touch. The hack is bring to you by the identical chaps that did the first Android on iPhone ditty. No accurate date is given for the release, though the Linux for iPhone guys appear to believe it will appear at the similar time as Android for iPhone 3G.

I have previously seen a lot of hacks which complete it probable to run Android on iPhone and iPod Touch. iPhone has been productively hacked to run the Android OS, now you can put Google’s Android OS on iPhone, by means of OpeniBoot you could create your iPhone dual boot between iPhone OS and Android OS, this has been complete probable by a hacker who has also exposed the foundation code and is accessible for free download. Hypothetically it too possible to run Android on iPod Touch, we will gaze into it and might even supply you a simple guide to install Android and iPod Touch and iPhone. I think now you would be able to select which one you shuld to buy.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The Open phone Alliance, a grouping of extra than 30 technology and mobile companies, is mounting Android: the first absolute, open, and free mobile stage. But it could one day restore the OS that is at present running on your ipod and iphone. Well for starters we are extremely partial when it comes to how we use are devices. You can only use iTunes to move music. There is no entrY to the machine other than itunes. The whole thing we do to the device is governed by apples policy. You can forever jailbreak your machine to gain admission to those options. But then apple forever comes beside with an inform and we all know far too well the headaches that come beside with that. So what does this mean for the iPhone and iPod touch? I would like too suggest you to buy Iphone and after that you can install the operating system.

I was so eager when Android come out. Right now I believe a lot of people are into the confusion because, I confess, the web OS is actually sweet. Still, I believe the Android model will win out in the ending. What I actually want is impressive like the iPod touch, but operating on Android. The iPod touch is so fine now, the lone other modify I would desire would be a standard usb port and an sd card slot. Why hasn't this invention been made? It would be so a lot faster to bring out than a phone. The G1 is out but it looks similar to extra android phones are just going to dribble out for the after that year or so. What do you guys think?

Hot on the heels of the dual-booting iPhone, the similar developer has announced that he’s working on a port of the Android OS used for the iPod Touch. Attractive big information for persons who desire to attempt out Android with no the promise of altering belongings on their main mobile phone. Though I hold together an iPod Touch and an Android phone, I’m not confident that I’d buy and sell off my Touch for the Android OS. Though, for individuals who are interested, there actually is no improved way to practice Android than to have fun with it firsthand. I think this will helpful to you to buy the phones which you like. I think this much is enough for you.