Thread: 13" MacBook Air vs 13" MacBook pro vs 15" MacBook pro

13" MacBook Air vs 13" MacBook pro vs 15" MacBook pro

The apple has launched a number of the laptop series recently with a lot of new features embedded in it and i wanted to buy any one of them whether the 13'' Macbook pro or a 13'' Macbook air or 15'' Macbook pro. I have searched a lot in the internet but not found the proper solution to that so i wanted to know which one is better and what will the price of each of them. The resolution of them changes according to the size and what will be the effect of the smaller screens in the macbook and is there any other alternative available for that.

Re: 13" MacBook Air vs 13" MacBook pro vs 15" MacBook pro

As you have stated above that you want to buy any one of the above mentioned Mac books for your use but before that first tell me what is your requirements and why you want to use so small screen on the macbook. Is you want to use the internet on the Macbook Air or you are a tech related person who wants to use a number of the applications and software's on the Macbook these information will help to overcome your issue so please forward them to get the appropriate solution.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am a student in the university and working in an I.T firm as part time so i want a system which can be both used by the professionals and as well as for the internet browsing and the entertainment purpose. In addition to that the cost of the laptop should be very less to fit in my budget. So, please provide me the solution to resolve these issue any suggestion on the trouble will be appreciated.

Apple's budget notebook, featuring a 13" polycarbonate intend, this machine is perfect for those with light requirements, a tight budget or those deficient a second portable machine. Apple's MacBook Air hasn't seen any most important revisions recently, so while it is the most movable laptop Apple sells, it only has semi the battery life of a 13" MacBook Pro and considerably lesser specs. Still for those who worth weight as a big issue, this is a good choice. The 13" MacBook Pro features fast Core 2 Duo processors with an outstanding 10 hour battery. The 15" and 17" MacBook Pro characteristic even earlier Core i5 or i7 processors and batteries which last up to 9 hours. The 15’’ Macbook pro is the best option available for you as you are a student and the cost of this equipment is less as compared to other brands in the market.

The display screen of the Macbook 15’’ have no resolution difference when it is compared with the 13’’ Macbook pro so 15’’ is best option for you to purchased. A faster processor will show development in approximately all applications. Though, even the 1.86 GHz Core 2 Duo MacBook Air has sufficient power to run light applications such as web browsers, word processors and appearance software approximately as quickly as a MacBook Pro. Differences will only be apparent when organization manifolds applications or more difficult applications. The latest 15" and 17" MacBook Pros characteristic Intel's Core i5 and i7 processor. In spite of their inferior clock speeds, these processors can really do more work per clock creation them significantly earlier than a Core 2 Duo of the same clock speeds. Core i5 and i7 processors can also "Turbo Boost" up to 3.33 GHz (dependent on model) giving you smooth more power in exact situation.

If you are a student then you should go for the 13'' Macbook Air which is small in size and the body is slick, the performance if the laptop is very good as there are a number of the added features in the Macbook Air. The cost of the Macbook Air is just $999 which is very less when it is compared to other Macbooks in the apple range and the resolution on the 13'' screen is very much good as compared to the previous versions by the apple in the Macbook pro so go for the Macbook air.