Thread: Macbook vs. Netbook

Macbook vs. Netbook

I am having Dell Inspiron Mini Netbook with Intel Atom N450 processor having 1 GB RAM which can add max of 2GB, it has 250 GB HDD at my place with windows as operating system and I am not willing to work with windows anymore and want to move from windows operating system . Now I want to move to MacBook so I want to know the specification difference between them and the features offered by MacBook over NetBook so if anyone using MacBook system them please let me know about its specifications and features. At what cost it will be provided and can i do any further configration on it?

Re: Macbook vs. Netbook

The basic difference between Macbook and Netbook is that Macbook works with Nac OS whereas netbook basically works with windows. So you want to move from windows then Mac OS can be the great option as you can have macbook. The different models macbook pro, macbook air which may be be useful for you as you wan to go for macbook which provide with great features with small and light size. You can search for more specification of macbook on the official website of apple where they might help you to get you with the most appropriate option which you can go for.

if you really want to move to Macbook then you can have multiple option to choice from like Macbook pro and macbook air etc. In the above mention model there can be many more option depending on their processor and processing speed which you can have to replace your current dell netbook. Macbook Air can be lighter than your netbook because the portability difference is massive between the two. So you can defiantly can go for macbook air if you want o go for macbook.

Your choice to go for macbook is right decision to make because it provide you with more advance features than the netbook you are currently using. Macbook comes with mac X operating system which is The world’s most advanced operating system the latest version, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, is based on an entirely 64-bit architecture and MacBook Air happens with dramatic speed and incredible overall performance. It comes with Powerful applications that are easy to use also the most improtant thing which makes it better than your netbook is that it does not get virus in your machine so this can be best deal to have and get yourself macbook air which fits best into your requirement.

There are many advantages of macbook over netbook because of which you can go for macbook. If you are going for macbook i think you should go for macbook air which is the latest laptop from apple provide you with lots of advance features such as Wireless networking you can join network and get online via Wi-Fi. It automatically backup the whole day data automatically you can organize, edit, and share your photos. You can also turn your home movies which you play into home blockbusters using macbook above all this provide you with great flexibility so i suggest you to surely go for macbook Air as your option to get all the features provided by mac OS.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"