Thread: For Browsing which one i can choose Ipad or Desktop Computer.?

For Browsing which one i can choose Ipad or Desktop Computer.?

I have a little bit confusion to choose A Desktop computer or I-PAD. Means i am looking to buy a new Desktop computer for home use. I am using computer for basic computing means for internet browsing, i Tunes, skype w/ web-cam. In free time i also like to play game for a while and i am using some other software to work. A games like Racing game, Action game etc..,Currently i am working on a software in the office which is for development. The actual problem is that i am very much interested in I-PAD so i just want to know that is I-PAD is powerful like Desktop computer and what the difference are.?
    Any of the suggestions would be greatly appreciated.!

Re: For Browsing which one i can choose Ipad or Desktop Computer.?

You are so confused, Most of time you are spend in the office Bcoz of your work. For your home use you can select the best option i.e. go the Desktop computer. Choose Desktop Bcoz it has better feature than I-PAD. Desktop is expensive than I-PAD is a thing but if you go for I-PAD it will never fulfill your requirement. It simply means you ca browse Internet in both of them but the functionality which provide Desktop will never provide by the I-PAD. I-PAD looking good in any hand but it's doesn't means that you buy I-PAD for Hobby. Disadvantage of I-PAD is that It not provide camera like a mobile phones. The I-PAD was revealed and lots of people were disappointed,, Mostly Apple fans.
    I-PAD include speaker, microphone,etc. That feature also provided by the Desktop computer.So it is better that you go with Desktop computer than I-PAD.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

you are much aware of internet k. A Desktop Computer will provide great features and other option that is not possible in the I-PAD. The first thing is that your views of internet browsing is Bigger than I-PAD. The second thing is that your Desktop Computer will allow you to work with software which are use in the office that also not be done with I-PAD. Windows 7 Operating system is compatible with all kind of software but I-PAD doesn't allow you to perform this task. In Desktop computer you can extend your memory as per you r need but in I-PAD will have capacity of storage about 16 GB to 64 GB.. As per your need you can take only one step that you just buy Desktop against the I-PAD.

Some people will never think what are they actually buying..But here you can buy or i can say that you can choose Desktop computer. There are some reason behind this is that Desktop computer has wide screen display of 19",17",21" whereas the I-PAD has 9.7" display screen, All kind of game will play in the Desktop computer but in I-PAD it Won't work, The specification are good enough in the Desktop computer to play general games and surf the Internet and for some office work. The 30-pin connector is standard issue for I-PAD mobile products, but we have to take serious issue with the lack of a USB port or SD card reader, I_PAD won't allow you to carry on an I_CHAT or Skype video conversation, but this all features will be familiar with the desktop computer. So Choosing I-PAD don't waste your money just go with the Desktop..