Thread: Virgin Mobile Black Berry Or Samsung Intercept Android

Virgin Mobile Black Berry Or Samsung Intercept Android

I am about to buy a new mobile phone and probably i would be going for Virgin Mobiles. I was thinking about buying the Blackberry provided by the Virgin mobile but then i heard about the Samsung Intercept which is an android phone. I would surely like to know about this phone and what Virgin provides on it. Can anybody help me to know pros and cons of both of these mobile phones ?

Re: Virgin Mobile Black Berry Or Samsung Intercept Android

I am not much surprised here with Virgin Mobile announcement with the Samsung Intercept, which it comments like the first Android phone with no-contract plan in succession of $ 249 prepaid - and fashionable to mark for the next few weeks - the phone has a 3.2” capacitive touchscreen along with sliding QWERTY keyboard. It has a 3.2-megapixel camera, and all the basic services you expect in an Android phone. Obviously, the $ 249 is a bit higher as compare to the $ 99 contract on Sprint.

Virgin Mobile Intercept plans last week, but the present day it hits the shelves.Seemingly exclusive to Target stores, Virgin Mobile will catch up to $ $ 250 front (remember, no contract), with plans at $ 25 (300 min), $ 40 (1200 rpm) or offered (unlimited minutes) $ 60 per month. All three plans include unlimited text and data.

Intercept while the Samsung phone can not be a Galaxy's, it still gives a pretty good addition to Virgin Mobile's lineup, as you can see above, will be landing at Target stores. The intercept Sprint launched back in July and it carries a decent mid-range full-QWERTY slider mix. If you are looking to snatch up the block, it's going to run 9.99 and you just keep in mind that Virgin Mobile has pre-paid so you never have to worry about the dreaded early termination fees. Anyone headed to Target to pick up this device?

I have got this information from the virgin mobile's official website which says that the divine packages E-2h and 4h and frozen packages Blackberry or 1h 45 min you will receive service BlackBerry push email, Internet, BlackBerry Messenger. Stay in touch with friends and family! Equipped with a full QWERTY keyboard, you write text messages and emails with ease. Highly customizable, you can download a variety of applications on the BlackBerry App World, including Facebook and Twitter. Thus, news of your social networks and emails arrive in real time on your BlackBerry with push technology. Take advantage of advanced multimedia features! The BlackBerry Curve 8520 features a 2 megapixel camera with very good quality. With it you can record videos and share them with your friends by email. MP3 player with 3.5 mm jack, you will provide optimum sound quality.

The Blackberry Curve 8520 in white or black starting at 1 € to Virgin! This smartphone has become commonplace in Blackberry. It is proposed from 1 € for the purchase of a package DIVINE E-4 H 12 or 24 months of employment. It will cost you € 59 if you choose a package 2 H E-DIVINE . Reminder: E-DIVINE subscription allows you to surf the web, read emails and send unlimited SMS in addition to 2 or 4 hours to Metropolitan France. For Internet Mail and Full Unlimited, fair use is limited to 1 GB, meaning that beyond a gigabyte, your speed is limited until the next billing date Virgin Mobile. Its main features includes Push Email technology, Edge, Bluetooth, WiFi, MP3, Camera 2 mega pixels, Navigation pad, Blackberry Messenger, Blackberry App World, 2 GB microSD card included.
    With the refund offer Virgin Mobile, your Blackberry Curve 8520 is free with a flat four hours with 24-month commitment. Virgin will refund the euro that you paid. You only pay 9 euros instead of 59 €, with this package smartphone with 2 hours over 24 months, provided that you make a good deal when buying this Blackberry Cheap. It contains all the essential features to take advantage of the Internet in a professional manner.