Thread: BlackBerry Style 9670 release date, price and full specification

BlackBerry Style 9670 release date, price and full specification

Currently I am using Blackberry Storm mobile phone and rightnow I am in a mood of changing my mobile phone. I have heard that blackberry has announced a new mobile phone called as Blackberry Style 6970. I want to buy this mobile phone. But I am not having much information about the same. I tried looking around for information but yet things are quiet limited on the same. I want some help here. Is there anyone who has used this phone or bought. I just want to know whether it is a good phone to go for or not.

Re: BlackBerry Style 9670 release date, price and full specification

It is rumored that the maker Research in Motion (RIM) are working on the BlackBerry 9670 style. This phone is not yet officially announced. It will be having a foldable design with a full-fledged QWERTY keyboard support. And it will give you a lot of features also. The phone will bring up a decent display quality. You will get around 480 x 360 pixels on the same and I am quiet sure that will b e enough. It is good to wait back until the product finally appear in the market.

It is a CDMA mobile phone. It is right that it will be good to wait back unless this phone finally appear in the market. It will be complicated to talk about this. As far as I know Blackberry 9670 SmartPhone is a clapper style device which comes with 5 MP autofocus camera and has a Flash LED support. It is a good phone with lot of latest features. Even I am also thinking to buy this one. But yet I had not decided about the same.

Re: BlackBerry Style 9670 release date, price and full specification

The new Blackberry model will initially a CDMA version to come to the market, the mobile networks is intended for U.S.. Whether the possible future GSM / UMTS version of the German market is also offered, is not yet known. The sale price of the Blackberry 9670 Style Also, there are no details. The new phone is in year with Sprint and Verizon Wireless in the U.S. to be sold this yet. The unit has in addition to the wireless interface via a wireless module on the mobile Internet access can be made, for example, the inclusive volume of the used data packet to spare.

Other features of this phone that I know is it comes with a 5 megapixel camera. It has a Bluetooth interface and also a microUSB port. In addition to the main screen on the inside it also has a small second display on the top. It will appear as you close the phone. I am quiet impressed with the design and hope that this will be a good model to go for.