Thread: What taking Macs to the next level means

What taking Macs to the next level means

I found on a news saying that the upcoming models of mac are going to be the next level system. I am not able to understand what is stating actually. Does anyone has a elaborate explanation for this. What new Apple is planing to add in his system. Usually Mac systems are ultra portable where I can hardly found any space for upgrade. So that means may be Apple is trying to integrate much better hardware in the system. If this is true then what are they. Today the one common thing I can see is Intel CPU's in the Mac systems' which can make sense of good high end computing system in future.

Re: What taking Macs to the next level means

Many of us is wondering the same thing. I found lots of discussion regarding this where it is really hard to figure out what Apple is upto. Now even if MAC gives you a heavy system in portable box but what about the price. I found Mac system very costly but they are really worth buying. The first thing for that is the security which you will not found in other types of system. The other thing I can imagine is the software update for the systems. Apple tends to provide you a much better operating system which is more secure and powerful.

From Next Level Mac system means that Mac is going give better updates in both software and hardware also. There were certain events recently where Steve Jobs introduced new Macbook Air. This new ultra portable system is much more powerful, lighter and cool laptop. The software is upgraded and the one thing which is specifically highlighted is the flash drives. Now Mac systems are equipped with Flash hard drives which give them a much longer life.You might also wait back to see much betterupdates in case of a newer operating system that will soon be released by the company for all type of its products.

The statement means that you are going to get new models of Macbook systems. Yes Macbook Air is the right example for that. This new system is quiet portable with much new additions. Those users who are using older models does need to stay upset as they will also get updates for that. The Pro models here are equipped with next level functions and very easy to use. You can simply suppose to work on a workstation on your desk.

I think by this Apple might be working on the new types of processor to be integrated on the mobile system. We might in some noticed a much better functionality in Touch Screen systems and other ultra light systems. I found in news about new updates released by Apple for all types of its product. I found TouchScreen as best designed by Apple guys. The iPhone is simply a awesome gadget released by them. It am happy with the 3G support.

Apple might be planing to fix up more new additional resources to its system. Like the intel processors. Today even you will find Apple systems with Intel Core i5 and Core i7. But the price of the same is very high in comparison to what you get with other system. Other than this Apple gives you updates every time to provide more new functions. I believe this might be with the operating system that Apple is going to introduced in it new systems. You can view the features of Macbook & Macbook Pro's. The most recent approach is Macbook Air. You can read the specification of the same.