Thread: Solution for choppy animations

Solution for choppy animations

I think many of the people are facing this issue. And I am also getting frustrated because of this. And I am in search of the quick solution of it. Actually the problem is with the animations which are being choppy on the snow leopard. It seems that, this is because of the vsync. I have tried using quartz debug to put out of action automatic beam synchronization. The moment it's disabled, the animations are silky smooth once more, just like how they were on Tiger. Please tell me what to do in order to fix this issue.

Re: Solution for choppy animations

Hey you do not worry regarding this because from one of the forum site I have got the solution on this. So the solution for this issue is first you have to Launch Quartz debug and after that Edit => Show Beam Sync Tools and the last one is Tick "Disable Beam Synchronization". And after trying this you just reply here that whether you got the solution for your query or not.

I do not think that this will going to work but then I have read the article on to the website and in that it is given that People who can turn off beam syncing in Tiger and Leopard too. It is not anything new but, it is bad. Who needs to observe that unattractive tearing? That is the one reason because of this I hate the windows XP. And I hate this also because of the really bad tearing and like this you will also get at the time when you move stuff around. And if you want my opinion on this then it looks really stupid and related to this why the OS is more advanced in that area.

Regarding this I just want to say that I am really very lucky with the Snow leopard operating system. The simply thing is the Application heap is a bit changing at the end, but I believe that is a accident in stacks with the lots of items in them. And my download stack, documents stack, dashboard and the dock all are working very smooth as silk.