Thread: Waiting for a MacBook Air update

Waiting for a MacBook Air update

I am little bit curious like a lot of others people I am also waiting for the update to the MacBook Air and specially. And can uyou tell me what are the features of it zand when it will be going to released? But regarding this I am be anxious about it's going to be discontinued. If like this will happen that it will pull the plug which is by apple so what will all of you who are waiting for an update like me do? I really need the portability so another heavier Mac is not an option for me. So if like this will happen then what will you do? Purchase another Mac? Purchase an equivalent lightweight pc? Or just cry for it and after that you will go for the bed?

Re: Waiting for a MacBook Air update

I do not think that like will happen because there is a lot of people are there who love the Apple Macbook air. And I also do not think that there is any reason to kill this. In this I think Apple will introduce again BTO options. I hope Apple provides us several BTO choices with the next revision. And I think that it will increase the price of it. And I am also looking for the fancy super powerful MBA which is able to dominate the ultraportable market. I hope it will come true very soon.

Hey there is good news for you guys I am really happy to tell you that Apple has introduce the Macbook Air today itself. Here I just want to introduce some of the features of the Macbook Air.

• There is multi track Pad. And it taps more than ever.
    • There is also a long lasting battery in this. On the 11” it gives 5 hours of power and on the 13” model it gives around 7 hours of power.
    • And also there is a high resolution of the display.

I know only this much if you want more information then you just visit this site. You will get more information there.

Here some news I am going to tell you which I got from the site i.e.Flash storage combined with power-efficient Intel Core 2 Duo processors and NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics delivers an ideal balance of mobility, battery life and performance. MacBook Air features an 11.6-inch or 13.3-inch high-resolution LED-backlit display and Mini DisplayPort to connect your 27-inch Apple LED Cinema Display, projector or HD TV. Ultra-fast 802.11n Wi-Fi networking allows you to download music and movies from iTunes, back up data to Time Capsule® and store or share files with MobileM and iDisk. MacBook Air includes Bluetooth 2.1+EDR for wireless peripherals and two USB ports making it easy to sync and charge an iPad, iPhone or iPod® while using another device. The 13-inch MacBook Air also includes an SD card slot.