Thread: Exchange 2003 OWA + Blackberry Internet Service very weird issue

Exchange 2003 OWA + Blackberry Internet Service very weird issue

I had see that most of them utilize OWA protocol for retrieving the emails of our business which has its have possession of domain. Here are 3 scenarios of mail sending commencing a Blackberry apparatus. When a message is sent to an exterior address (i.e not by means of @eyeka.com), pronounce yahoo, hotmail, gmail (...), the mail is sent appropriately and the apparatus demonstrate a "OK" status for the message. The recipient determine to receive the e-mail without tribulations, and the appropriate behavior would be with the intention of the mail determine to come into view in "sent Items" in the Exchange account. It does not, when concerning to OWA interface, most of them observe by means of the intention of the mail is wedged in the Outbox folder. When sending a message to an interior address, the mail is sent appropriately and is in attendance in Sent items (nothing in Outbox). When sending a message to an exterior address by means of an internal address as second beneficiary of "To" or "Cc", the mail determine to act as scenario 2 it's OK. Most of the time has no tribulations by means of OWA, they utilize Entourage (mac), and by Web, they by no means encounter such issues. The entire blackberry have no tribulations by means of retrieving and sending mails, additional than why the hell would every mail be wedged each time we send to an exterior address. How I be able to get out of this issues.

Re: Exchange 2003 OWA + Blackberry Internet Service very weird issue

Additional than for me, if you sent an email to an interior person, you got the similar tribulations. You have to server reboot and the complete message you sent (regarding ) was resent to the entire people. (3 times for the reason with the intention of your server might crash 3 time throughout the week end) you endeavor to reset my blackberry identical predicament you have to endeavor to reset your bis.na account and bring up to date my blackberry. I imagine you originate the solutions additional than no time to test it at present. You have encompassed Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 on my server. The whole thing work extremely well for this mailbox and the Blackberry.

The reason is most of them encompass a small number of blackberry users across the college who utilize the OWA Link in BIS to acquire their emails, this has always worked in the precedent by means of together Exchange 2003 and then 2007 as most of them dd every upgrade, they have immediately shifted to Exchange 2010 and at present they have a tribulations. I have tried a assortment of troubleshooting as I have comprised been managing blackberry's for a numeral of years so moderately expert on them at present, on the other hand I not be able to figure this out, they be familiar with it's not the server or our firewall etc, and OWA functions perfect in a Web Browser, other than the blackberry's BIS is having a fit.

Immediately being a diminutive disappointed with the intention of I moreover not capable to utilize Blackberry by means of Exchange, or immediately the characteristic does not exist. As my colleague uses the iphone and above and beyond the superior attachment characteristic blackberry has, calendar, contacts, emails, the whole thing runs there without several BES contract (with the intention of are painful expensive by means of our mobile providers if you desire to utilize BES). The entire utilizing active sync. This category a impressed me as so far blackberry was the merely superior email solution for me even by means of BIS and utilizing Google sync to get my calendar entries to the blackberry. Additional than not having to purchase several additional contract (being capable to download emails via wlan and not having the necessitate of the BB Service at the entire abroard) is a most important advantage of additional devices.

I have been giving the impression of being at these tribulations at present for a couple of weeks and I imagine I have originated the explanation to the entire our tribulations. I not be able to take credit for this, as I originate it on an additional discussion subsequent to days and days of searching. Do the subsequent: on your exchange server, if it is their then you have to open Exchange Management Shell commencing the Start Menu (Start the entire Programs -Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 -Exchange Management Shell). At the end you have to copy and paste the subsequent command, and then press enter.

The complete tribulations boil down to how your corporation has configured the CAS (Client Access Server) role for substitute. These servers are dissimilar commencing the "Front end servers" by means of the intention of Exchange 2003 utilized. I am not 100% certain what my specific problem was, additional than I requested with the intention of my mail-box be shifted to a dissimilar exchange server. The innovative server was being sustained or maintained by a dissimilar CAS which appeared to proxy my correlation in a different way.