Thread: Macbook Display goes Black randomly - brightness issue

Macbook Display goes Black randomly - brightness issue

An only some days ago the display of my Macbook initiate to go black randomly. I won’t be saying flickering as when it goes black, it is not coming back to normal unless I set the brightness all the way to low and then back to Max again. I don’t have any idea that how it goes black but It seems like something serious with the monitor.

Re: Macbook Display goes Black randomly - brightness issue

The LED is in normal operation and actually made it? Perhaps time will help to remove the battery and then reset when you restart a PRAM. Battery out can sometimes calm 5 minutes, power off too. Battery out, power off and press the start button 5-10 seconds. Makes a PMU reset as per manual, which will bring up the. But perhaps helps. Good luck, otherwise from Apple and Apple partner with them (if still under warranty).

This can have many causes, from a distance can not be detected. Maybe just a loose connection, maybe the graphics card that gives up the ghost or, or. Take a an SMC reset , and assure you in the power management settings that it is not ordinary is the dimming of the lights before the Mac goes into sleep mode. If not corrected, have related to ASP. Maybe you are also testing the hardware information: Install.DVD (is a gray to the Mac is the purchase by lying, is quite small on top: Hardware Test) load and start with D.

The problem is increasing: is now black after almost every swing open the display, only to fall open right behind the lighting brings to life. Then I can also fold the display back slightly (to about 80 ° angle). In case of further collapse's is black again. I'm going for a loose connection in the cable for the lighting, or the unit, which reads that the lid is folded up, is defective. An inverter exchange you get here (in the U.S., where I am right now) for $ 100, a new display for 120-190 dollars.

Possibly it seems to be the problem with the monitor itself which you need to check out from the dealer from where you have bought this macbook. It would be better if you take your warranty card with the monitor as well so that your dealer can claim the warranty too for you so that even he didn't try to get rid of this issue. I guess the problem is only with the screen and nothing else due to which the settings on your laptop.