Thread: Why does my new MacBook Pro keep waking up from sleep?

Why does my new MacBook Pro keep waking up from sleep?

I am having the Mac Book Pro and the thing is that I have this thing with me for the past 10 days. I am having this and I have not installed anything weird on this. I do not know what the problem with the Macbook is. The laptop keeps on waking up again and again. It is very annoying since I do not turn it off, and keep it in the sleep mode. It wakes from the sleep mode and then I have to come up to it and turn it again in the sleep mode. Is there anything by which I can make this sleep?

Re: Why does my new MacBook Pro keep waking up from sleep?

I think that in your case it will be wise if you can have the updates of the software and the drivers for the laptop. Sometimes the updates can really help you to get out of the critical situations. Have the updates of the drivers and I am sure that this will really help you to get out of the critical situations. Go to the official website of the Apple and have the updates. Good Luck and do post if that helped you in any manner.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

How about having a clean installation of the operating system? I am sure that the installation of the operating system might be able to bring you out of the scenario. Well I even agree with what Gonzo has mentioned but along with the above suggestion if you want you can go with the combine way. First of all see if the updates work for you, and if it does not go in your way then you can go for the fresh installation of the OS. If this time it solves the issue then it is well and good and if not then again you can go and install the updates. Hope that you will get the way.

I would suggest you to get the help from the tech support I am of the opinion that they can really help you with this kind of problem. The case is very much clear and if they can handle it then it will be a good thing for you. Well before paying visit to the Service Center. You can try contacting them and ask the solution and try the solutions that they give. Well if the suggestions worked then please post the solution that can help you.

I do not think that it is wise to waste your time in searching for the solutions that are related to the hardware. I think that the problem of yours is related to the hardware. There must be some circuitry issue and that may be causing the problem. Just take the laptop to the Serviced Center and see what they say. If your laptop is under warranty then they will do this for free. Best of luck with the Service Center.