Thread: Install Call recording application for my Nokia 5800

Install Call recording application for my Nokia 5800

I want to install an application for recording call on my mobile. My mobile is second-hand. It does not seem to have a feature for recording calls. My colleague has suggested that I download one for recording certain meetings of mine. Can anyone suggest some software for this purpose? I would prefer the free software.

Re: Install Call recording application for my Nokia 5800

Try MyAssistant. It runs on Nokia 5800. It has a lot of features out of which “voice call recording” is one. It is featured with hot key to use so that you do not have to start it through the menu. It also has an auto start option. You can run it as a background service without interacting with it. It is very easy to use and is not resource hungry, so your phone is able to work very efficiently.

Use the latest version of Dudu Recorder. It is superb!It is available in the OVI store. It has a password protection feature controls access and protection to the select conversations. You will have to spend some money for it. It is very easy to use. It has low memory footprint. Calls can be automatically recorded. And most important – NO BEEPS.

“Best CallRecorder” is the best. It has similar features to the applications mentioned above. It is completely customizable. It has a no beep recording option and also automatically starts recording. It is available for many mobile phones. You can choose where you want to store the generated files. It uses small amount of memory and power. I got mine for FREE! No cost at all and I am very happy with it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"