Thread: Nokia N72 Bluetooth transfer problem

Nokia N72 Bluetooth transfer problem

I have purchased a new NOKIA N72 mobile phone last week. I would want to know whether I can connect my NOKIA N72 to my laptop via bluetooth and how. I have a dell laptop. Do i require any drivers in my laptop for connecting via bluetooth. Please can some one provide me with a complete solution.

re: Nokia N72 Bluetooth transfer problem

When you are connecting your phone to other phones via bluetooth you have to search for devices through your mobile. In this case when you want to connect your laptop to your cell phone what you need to do is that you have to search for devices through your laptop. You can go onto your laptop setting and scan for devices, after the laptop searches your device you can pair them by entering a common code both in your mobile and your pc just as you do when you try to pair to mobile phones.

I also had the same problem while connecting nokia N72 to my laptop. I was able to pair my laptop with my NOKIA N72 mobile but when i tried to send data from my mobile phone to my laptop and across i was unable to do it. I have setup all the drivers to the laptop and configure my laptop to detect all devices but still i cannot send and recieve data. Can anyone help me out with this.

If you are able to pair your laptop with your mobile but if you cannot send or recieve the data then you must install the new or latest "Nokia PC Suite" on your laptop from nokia website. It could be that the files of your PC suite might have got corrupted see if installing the new version can help you. Also install other drivers given in website. While installing the latest version it may ask you to install new driver on phone through laptop select yes after all the drivers are installed restart your laptop and again pair the devices. After that bluetooth connection through laptop should work fine.
    Last edited by Lambard; 20-10-2010 at 05:33 PM.