Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Corby Pro GT-B5310 unlock code

Samsung Corby Pro GT-B5310 unlock code

I have recently purchased a new Samsung Corby pro GT-B5310 mobile phone last month. But now I am facing some problem with this mobile phone. This mobile phone was working fine till yesterday and because of my mistake this get lock and when I am trying to start this mobile phone it asks me unlock code. I don’t know what is the unlock code of this mobile phone. I did some reasearch on the internet but I was unable to find the solution. Please help me to unlock my mobile phone.

Re: Samsung Corby Pro GT-B5310 unlock code

You can use Recovered Master Password software for retrieved unlock code. Master Password Unlock program make it automatically later than "Test the Password " button pressing. The test consequence will be shown in a log area as a last log entry. Master Password Unlock software program for Access LOG deleting application log can be deleted by hitting the "Clear the result log" key of an application menu. Also you can delete this by pressing a right mouse button and "Clear" popup selecting. I hope the above solution will help you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am also having the same problem with this Samsung Corby Pro mobile phone which I have purchased 6 months before. This mobile phone was locked by my small brother. And during this start this is asking for code to proceed further. And I don’t know what code I have to enter this mobile phone. So somebody have faced this same problem they can help me to solve my problem. Help me to solve my problem.

Maybe I have an easier solution. I experienced the same trouble last week. Just go to your mobile’s Menu, from there then go to “Settings”, and then finally go to “Reset Settings”. Here you will find some check box options. They are "Select all", "Phone profiles", "Display and light" and "Phone settings". Select "Phone settings", which is the last option. After that click the “Reset”. It will work. It worked for me!

I had similar problem. I went to my local mobile repair shop and they unlocked my phone for Rs.100. But once you unlock it, you cannot lock it back. Now I am free to use my phone with any service provider. Also, the resale value of my phone has increased as the person who may buy my phone is free to use a service provider of their choice and not the predefined one.

Re:Samsung Corby Pro GT-B5310 HOW TO FORMAT THE MOBILE

How to Format the the Samsung Corby Pro GT -B5310

There is an number that can be use to format that. That is what you called factory settings. You can try pressing *2767*3855#. About formatting , do you want to format the memory card or the entire phone. In my view I think you want to restore factory settings. This is the only options available for phones and the it is located most commonly in the phone settings.

Re: Samsung Corby Pro GT-B5310 HOW TO FORMAT THE MOBILE

Der Abenaki
    Thanks a lot. It has worked

Samsung Corby Pro GT-B5310 master reset code

Samsung Corby Pro GT-B5310 master reset code
    I think that the master reset code is only provided by the mobile service provider otherwise the Network service provider. If you search regarding this on Google you will get several results telling that a free software download for unlock code or for master reset. In my opinion they are not real. the unlock code cannot be obtained by such way. if you are talking about Hard reset then there seems to be a way somewhere. i will check it and reply with result later.

I got a phone from my son and he has a password on it and can't remember it ...can anyone tell me how to get the password off or how to reset it so i can use the phone?

You have mot mentioned that which phone are you using. So please reply with this so that we can answer your query.

it's in the title of my message

Samsung Corby Pro GT-B5310R

Quote Originally Posted by kasey64 View Post
    I got a phone from my son and he has a password on it and can't remember it ...can anyone tell me how to get the password off or how to reset it so i can use the phone?
    Well breaking the code is obviously difficult but what you can do is try to reset it directly with the following codes: *2767*3855# Or *#2767*3855#. The only problem doing this is you will not get your data stored on the phone coz you cannot backup untill it is unlocked.

Orton, Where do I put this code in...settings or where?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast