Thread: Gfive D99 pc suite not working well

Gfive D99 pc suite not working well

I have Gfive D99 dual Sim mobile phone. Performance of my Gfive D99 mobile phone is nice. But there is a problem with my Gfive D99 mobile phone PC suit. I try to connect my Gfive D99 mobile phone to computer with the help of PC suit software but it doesn't work. So how can i solve my Gfive D99 mobile phone PC suit problem? Please help me.

Re: Gfive D99 pc suite not working well

You have problem with your Gfive D99 mobile phone PC suit. For that you have to check your PC suit software. If your PC suit software is corrupted or with the error so install new PC suit software in your computer. Check your PC suit software on another computer and connect your mobile. If it connect then OK otherwise try with new PC suit software.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you want to connect your Gfive D99 mobile phone to computer or laptop and if there is bluetooth function is available in your system then you connect your Gfive D99 mobile phone to the computer or laptop. No need to install PC suit software in your system. TO connect Gfive D99 mobile phone to computer or laptop you just have to switch on your bluetooth device and then you can share the data.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To connect your mobile phone to the computer you need to install PC suit software in your computer. After that you connect your mobile phone and computer with the help of data cable. Check connection if problem in a connection then remove the connection and reconnect the both the device. Check PC suit option on your computer system.

I think there is a problem in your Data cable so try to connect your Gfive D99 mobile phone to computer with another data cable. If with new data cable your Gfive D99 mobile phone connect to computer then definitely there is a problem in your data transfer cable. So buy new data cable and connect your Gfive D99 mobile phone to computer.