Thread: Gfive u800 handsfree mode 100% solution

Gfive u800 handsfree mode 100% solution

Hello...
    I have been using the gfive u800 mobile phone from last 3 months but from last few days i am having some problem with my handsfree.. Whenever i connect it to the mobile phone it shows a message please connect the handsfree. After that when i try to connect the radio using my handsfree then also it shows a message saying that to connect the handsfree.. Whenever i connect it to the device for playing some music and hear it on my handsfree it again shows some kind of connection error..Please help me because i am not able to connect it to my mobile device while driving.. And i find it very difficult for using anything related to it.. Please give me some solution so that my problem is solved....

Re: Gfive u800 handsfree mode 100% solution

Hey see if there are any problems related with the settings of your phone. After that you can see that whether their is any problem with the mobile phone.. I mean whether you have dropped your cell phone on any hard surface... If possible you can then check for the jack which you use to insert it into the mobile device... Because sometimes if the jack is broken or is having some problem with it then it can cause this kind of problem and shows this kind of error... So please confirm that you dont have any hardware problem..

I think so that the problem is with the software which is been installed in your mobile phone.. Sometimes due to some problem in the software or due to some corrupted file in the software this kind of problems occurs and so you may not be able to connect handsfree to the mobile device or even connect the mobile device to the computer or any other device through any source .. So first go and check for the software and just update it with the help of the technical person incharge for the software updation from any nokia showroom.. I hope this information will help you find a proper solution for your problem..
    Last edited by Ceesar; 19-10-2010 at 05:27 PM.

I would suggest that the problem is with the jack of your handsfree and not with any of the hardware of your mobile phone .. Because when you insert the handsfree into your mobile phone it shows a message saying that you need to connect your handsfree to the mobile device. So its natural that you are having the problem with the mobile phones handsfree and their is no hardware issues with the mobile phone. So i would suggest you to change the handsfree of your mobile phone and then check whether it is working or not.. I think it will work... I am sure that your problem will be solved after this.... Or if you are not sure about this solution then you can try your friends handsfree to connect with your mobile phone and check whether the problem is with the handsfree or with any other hardware...
    Last edited by Crespin; 19-10-2010 at 05:43 PM.

You must check for any software related problem in your mobile phone and then you can go for the software updation in your mobile phone.. After that if you find any problem with the software then you can consult the nokia person and then ask him for the software updation on your mobile phone.. After that if you still have any problem then you can replace the handsfree of your mobile phone.. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.. But i guess this will solve your problem for sure...
    Last edited by Cruzz; 19-10-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Hey you can try out for the hardware check. The above post is absolutely correct.. So first dont go for anyother step except you just check the jack of the handsfree. once you are satisfied that their is no problem wit your jack then you can make it confirm that your handsfree are working fine and you need to check the other thing for finding out the solution. Then you must go for some other handsfree..I mean you should check whether your mobile handsfree are working properly by using your friends handsfree just for testing... After that according to the condition you can take the further action...

Once you have tried all these steps which are mentioned above by different people you can go for some other solutions also which i am giving you for solving your query..you can check the hardware of the mobile phone and handsfree by just inserting it into the slot and pulling it back for atleast some 5-6 times. After that you can again test your handsfree by connecting it to some other device which does not have any such problem.. I think so the problem is with the handsfree of your mobile phone.. You can try this trick, it really works.. I had the same problem with my mobile handsfree.. After that i replaced my handsfree with a new handsfree and after that i was able to use my handsfree without any problem...

Thank you for my registration. Now, I want gfive u800 handsfree solution. please help me

Quote Originally Posted by pechimuthuu View Post
    Thank you for my registration. Now, I want gfive u800 handsfree solution.
    Can you please specify in details what type of solution do you really need for the gfive u800? Well, if you want to install games or applications in your mobile phone then you can follow suggestions given in similar kind of topics here - G'Five V60 model phone game install
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step