Thread: Nokia X6 drivers

Nokia X6 drivers

hellooo.....I am using such nice phone Nokia x6...i am suffering from very bad problem that i cannot load the proper Nokia PC Suit driver from computer...becoz of this problem i am not using my phone properly with it's features..!!! I asked to seller but i didn't satisfy with his answer...so only for that reason i put this question...if anyone has any idea to overcome this major problem....??I really don't know what to do...please help....???

Re: Nokia X6 drivers

If you are having a problem in installing a driver of Nokia x6 driver then please install Proper Nokia PC suit. To install this software system require windows 7, windows vista SP1, 1024x768 screen resolution and 24 bit color graphic card. We can use cable driver to Establish a cable connection between your compatible phones and compatible PC. The Nokia PC suit will give you to an easy access to the content of of nokia device. NOKIA config Tools will make you to easy use and to store, then we can simply transfer them to a compatible NOKIA device..

For driver to support fro the computer minimum system require means--Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions,,,Windows XP (Professional or Home Edition) Service Pack 2It software updater is also available for Microsoft Windows 7 user.Just install it in your phone your driver will work Properly.Some kind of software allows us to personalize the user interface sounds of your phone..It has in build feature of web browser and application like face book, you tube...etc and we can also install other software like opera mini browsers.

If you know that your mobile phone is compatible with Latest version of Nokia PC suit then only install it.The best Nokia PC Suit for this Mobile is Nokia PC-Suit 7.1.If you are having problem with driver then please download Nokia x6 driver.This driver software consist from several files placed in Sysytem32 folder. We recommended you to use only latest driver for your x6 mobile. If you are about to Install x6 drivers then download file--725_x6.exe and must supported to Microsoft windwsxp, Vista, windows 7.