Thread: Microsoft Facebook for Windows Phone is NOT Working

Microsoft Facebook for Windows Phone is NOT Working

I am using windows mobile from last one month. I have installed GPRS Setting on my mobile to use it for internet surfing. I getting proper data connectivity but problem am with facebook application. I am not able to use this facebook application on my mobile. Whenever I try to connect it, I get error in form of notification that my status is not update, you must log out. But if I will try maybe I will get login, but not sure. Over and all it is happening frequently. I am seeing this problem from that day when I made facebook application updates. I found lots of people getting same complain. So I request Microsoft, that you should provide proper guide and update , you should not give your concentration to windows 7 because still lots of peoples are using windows 6.5 mobile phone. It will also be best if you include the chat option because lots of wants this for a long time. You are the only one who have not update facebook application.

Re: Microsoft Facebook for Windows Phone is NOT Working

i also have some question about windows mobiles. I am using Omnia I and II from several months and both has inbuilt facebook application with version v1.2 and now I do not want to use it. It seems very boring. I want to upload my status and also want to upload my data. If possible, Microsoft should provide us chatting option in their facebook application but I am not seeing any work for that. Anyone else who has any idea or news about these features?

Hey friends sorry for late replies. I was not able to use my internet due to some reason. But now I am here with some news. I think so Microsoft has solved is facebook problem. Peoples, who are facing problem with facebook after up gradation, can solve their problem after installing latest update. But I feel really sorry for new feature of face book. Because I think so Microsoft is not looking for new feature right now, but they have solved bug.

Hey when I was facing this problem I sent one email to Microsoft department and now after 2 weeks they have sent me reply. And the reply is talking about updates. They told me that they are working for the new updates and they will be launched just in next week. If I will update my mobile for facebook application, problem will get resolved. But they did not talk about new features. I will do this update and if sill there problem, I will again write email to Microsoft.

The difficulty come out to be cause at first by Facebook updating a few feature of their service which now deliver the Microsoft ver of the software incompetent of entrée their servers, so I discover it tough to fault Microsoft. Actually, Microsoft is fully a 3rd revelry in this full scenario. With the entire extra money that Facebook has at its removal, do not you discover it a small odd that they have not shaped their own version of the software yet? Additionally, I should repeat that the difficulty is not obvious for all users (me included), so its additional probable the trouble is obvious in certain handsets, or a little else that you and the others have in ordinary. The information is that Microsoft is conscious of the trouble and given that an ETA for the scrap is good news.

There are also some other reason behind this full equation. Microsoft is planning to launch windows mobile 7 as soon as possible. Right now they are looking to remove its bug and also trying to make its launch as better as possible. So it is clear that all problems of windows mobile 6.5 will on backyard. They will not give them their full attention. I hope after that we will get solution and also we will not face problem in windows mobile 7.0 .