Thread: “E” letter indicator on my Nokia C3

“E” letter indicator on my Nokia C3

I am using a phone from past few months and the thing here is that now I am having an unusual query in my mind. I really don’t know why but the letter E is always shown on the extreme left side of the phone’s screen near the battery meter. Now the thing here is that I am not aware of what the letter is being indicating. So please help me in this case and let me know why that letter is appearing is it any kind of event that I have saved in the calendar and which is notifying the same and if not that then what the hell it is. Please help me in removing the same because it has frustrated me a lot.

Re: “E” letter indicator on my Nokia C3

The “E” letter notification that you are getting is not of the event of your calendar because the notification of event is quite different. And if you will ask me then it is the notification of Ethernet or you can say that the internet is active through the GPRS connection. It happens when we access internet for some time then after the usage the icon keeps on the screen for the fraction of time. So don’t worry it will not harm your phone it’s just the internet connection notification.

Well it seems to me that the problem is the common problem and it is faced by lots of users worldwide and I guess you are one of them. Anyways the E icon is nothing but the notification if internet connection and it is only showed on the mobile screen when it is kept to always active. So what you have to do here is that just check whether you are able to change the setting by entering into the connectivity settings and then you have to set the status to “when needed” and then you will definitely not get any such icon on the screen.

Oh it means that I have completely misunderstood the notification E. Now I came to know why it was on my screen and why I was not able to disable the same. And after entering the connectivity settings I have set it to when needed then the E letter was automatically disabled or I can say that have vanished. So thank you for helping me in this case and letting me to know how to disable the notification otherwise I would not able to solve it on my own.