Thread: Samsung Star Wallpaper Problem

Samsung Star Wallpaper Problem

Hello, I have Samsung star mobile phone. I have some problem with my Samsung star mobile phone. Last time i downloaded some wallpapers from internet and then transferred that wallpaper to the memory card with the help of data cable. But when i try to set them on my Samsung star mobile phone they get copied to my phone memory automatically. What is exact problem with my Samsung star mobile phone? Reply.
    Last edited by Damon7; 18-10-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Re: Samsung Star Wallpaper Problem

If there is a virus in your Samsung star mobile phone than this type of problem take place. So first check that there is a virus in your Samsung star mobile phone or not. If there is a virus you have to remone it. So for that install antivirus software in your Samsung star mobile phone and scan your Samsung star mobile phone. Anti virus remove the virus from your Samsung star mobile phone and then you try to set your wallpaper.

Some mobile model have default feature and they work with them inbuild feature. Like that in Samsung Star this is a default feature and it not just for the wallpaper even if u want to set a ring tone or a caller ID picture that all copied to the phone memory automatically. It is more effective because even if you take your memory card out of the Samsung star mobile phone but still your settings remain the same because of this issue. So enjoy this service. No need to worry.

I think you have to format your memory card. There is a chances of file corrupted or virus so if you want to remove all this problem you have to format your mobile memory card. Formatting mean you will all the data or you will format all the information. You go to Menu option. Then go to setting. Click on memory card and click on format memory card. It will ask for conformation. Press OK, it will format your memory card.

Remove your memory card and check your memory card in another mobile. If same problem you get in that mobile than there is a problem in your memory card. Format the memory card and then check or replace your memory card. If there is no any problem in your memory card then check your Samsung star mobile phone setting. Set the memory in use option as "Memory card" if you select phone memory so all data stored at phone memory.
    Last edited by Halina; 18-10-2010 at 12:27 PM.