Thread: Htc Hd2 Pc Suite

Htc Hd2 Pc Suite

I have a HTC HD2 touch screen mobile with advance features. HTC HD2 mobile have large 4.3-inch display. I want to share my data with my home computer device. So how can i share my computer data or HTC HD2 mobile data with each other. I want to connect my HTC HD2 touch screen mobile to my computer. So how can i connect it ? Please reply as soon as posssible.

Re: Htc Hd2 Pc Suite

You have a HTC HD2 touch screen mobile. It great. I am planning to bye this mobile. You want to connect your HTC HD2 touch screen mobile with your computer system so first you have to install a pc suit software in your computer system. After that you connect your HTC HD2 mobile to your computer system with the help of data transfer cable. Now your HTC HD2 mobile is ready to perform operation.

You want to connect your HTC HD2 mobile phone to the computer so for that you need PC suit software CD. PC suit software CD you get with your mobile. If you don't have PC suit software CD then first you bye this CD. There is different PC suit software CD are available in market for different product. So keep in mind that you nave to buy HTC HD2 PC suit software CD for connection otherwise it will not connect your HTC HD2 mobile to the computer.

There is another option to connect your HTC HD2 mobile phone to the computer without using PC Suite is you can directly connect your HTC HD2 mobile phone to the computer system with the help of bluetooth device. But you need bluetooth in your both the device. Your HTC HD2 mobile phone have a Bluetooth® 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate. If other side means in your computer or laptop system if there is a bluetooth than you can connect both device with the help of bluetooth.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You Have to connect your HTC HD2 mobile phone to the computer for that you need PC suit software CD, data transfer cable so you can connect your HTC HD2 mobile phone to the computer. Insert PC suit software CD which is support your HTC HD2 mobile phone in your CD or DVD Rom. Install PC suit software in your computer first time. NO need to install this software again and agin when you want to connect your HTC HD2 mobile phone. After the installation it will ask to connect your HTC HD2 mobile phone. To the proper connection connect your HTC HD2 mobile phone to computer with the help of data cable. Connect data cable to the USB port.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"