Thread: Maxx gc355 connection with PC

Maxx gc355 connection with PC

I am using Maxx GC355 Mobile. I have also installed the PC suite for the same on my Windows Vista computer. But the problem is that I am unable to connect it with my computer. I have tried using both the ways: via USB cable as well as Bluetooth. However none of them worked. I can see it is trying to connect but after few seconds it disconnects. How can I connect my computer with the mobile?

Re: Maxx gc355 connection with PC

In order to connect your mobile with your computer you make use of pc suite provided by manufacturer with your handset. However, if you are still unable to connect your mobile with your computer than it might be problem of your memory card which is not installed properly. This can be reason why you are not able to connect. Make sure that your external micro sd card is properly installed. This is the one which will connect your Maxx gc355 mobile with your computer for data transfer. You can also refer to the user manual which includes all the detailed information needed to connect your computer.

Your Maxx GC355 mobile phone comes with a driver cd which is provided with the box by the manufacturer. Simply install the drivers from the cd provided to you and then try to connect your mobile to the computer. And from where did you installed the pc suite on your computer? If it isn't from the manufacturer than I would suggest to download pc suite for your Maxx GC355 from the official website. They provide you the pc suite specific to your model so that you can use it to connect your mobile to computer. Another advantage of pc suite is that you can access internet by connecting your phone to computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Instead of having the PC suite you can even use some software to transfer data from your computer to your Maxx GC355 mobile. One of the software which does this operation that I know about is MySync. It is also made by Maxx and should be available in your CD that came with the mobile handset. It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Vista and has the similar functions as that of a PC suite. It can install all the necessary drivers that make up your mobile data transfer easy with your computer. If by chance you don't have the CD or you have lost it then you can even download it from the MAXX website.

To connect your mobile phone to your PC, you first need to check if your mobile phone is USB enabled and also if the computer is capable of USB connection. Also check if you have the necessary software to support mobile connection. If you meet the requirement then connecting your computer and mobile can be done easily. Install the software on your computer and connect the cables between the computer and the mobile handset. Now you are ready to enjoy the benefits of the mobile on your computer. But make sure your mobile is charged enough so that you can continue its benefits for a longer period.