Thread: MP4 Songs In G-Five U800

MP4 Songs In G-Five U800

I have bought a new G- five U800 mobile phone for my enjoyment and having 4GB memory card in it. I play music, games, and videos on it. I have noticed a thin that when I want to play a video having MP4 file format at that time it plays properly but I cannot hear the audio of the video clip. It like I am using a dumb mobile phone but on other side my all the mp3 giving me full volume. If anyone having solution on this then please reply me. Any suggestions will appreciate thanks in advance.

Re: MP4 Songs In G-Five U800

File extension are written at the end of the file names like .3GP .Mpeg. If .3GP file format is working properly with audio and video in your mobile phone then I think your should rename your mp4 file format to the 3gp. You just have to change you file extension to the 3gp try this and I am sure by doing this you can able to listen the audio of your mp4 videos.

I am using the same brand mobile phone and also having the same model number. In my case when I play mp4 videos on my mobile phone I get full sound with the good clarity. I am sure you must have done something wrong settings into your mobile phone. I recommend you to do the resetting of your mobile. And remove your memory card before resetting so that I won’t affect your data in your mobile phone. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I have gone through your question and I have found very good software which converts MP4 file format to the 3GP file format. RER video convertor is very useful software it supports almost all operating systems like windows XP/Vista/7. The key features of this software that it does not having complicated settings. I advise you to install it to your computer and start converting the file format which you want. Here I have given you some steps got through these for conversion of file. Click on the To 3gp button which is at the top of the application window the click on the lower browse button then in the click on the edit button to manually select parameters. Then click on upper Browse button to get the mp4 file after all this click on the big button convert to convert the file. There is a processing bar which show the process of the conversion.

I was facing the same issues and I don’t like to give the time to conversion of every file format. Then one of the friends suggested me to get the same file with the different file format. There is many of the file formats are available for same file and with the same name. I will advice you the same thing get the different file format which support your mobile phone. By doing this it saved my time which was spending in conversion of files. I hope you will like this advice.