Thread: G`five D90 charging problem

G`five D90 charging problem

I am using G five D90 mobile phone, from past six months. And it is working properly, but from some days I am facing issues with its battery. That is its gets low after a single call, or even after listening music or something else. I am not able to make out what is the main problem is. If know how to overcome on this then please tell me and also tell me how can I save the battery?

Re: G`five D90 charging problem

As far I know that charging mobile phone normally having low quality charger as well as batteries. Because of that they get damaged early. I think your mobile phone charger having issues.So I recommend you to first replace your charger with a good brand chargers and if its works then OK or else change your mobile phone battery.

I have gone through your question and as you have written that after a single call your battery get low. I am sure your mobile phone battery must damage. You must have observed that your battery is producing more heat and also due the overcharging it get damage after. I advise you to change your mobile phone battery as soon as possible and see the changes. I hope this information may help you to overcome this issue.

Here I have given you some suggestion that can help you to save your battery life. When you charge the battery don’t keep it for overnight for charging and also when the battery get full it shows an indication, so as the indication comes don’t charge it more than that. A very good way to save your battery that is switch it off your mobile phone when it is not in use like in the office or in the meetings. And also don’t play music frequently on your mobile phone as it cause of your low battery. Save energy of your battery as much as possible. Follow this tips to save your battery life and energy.

Sometimes when you charge you mobile phone battery at that time on your mobile screen it shows as full charge. But sometimes due to the bad indicators it show the full charge. When you used mobile phone at every instant then in settings you can see the battery used percentage, through which you can determine how much battery you have use. You can make out where is the energy of your battery is consumed more.