Thread: IOS4 breaks Alpine IDA-x305

IOS4 breaks Alpine IDA-x305

The Alpine IDA-x305 I had inaugurated in my car. In the most recent night I determine to update the iPhone to ios4.0.1 Alpine headset at present says it does not be familiar with the iPhone. I am endeavoring to determine if voice-activated dialing is probable when an iPhone 3GS is corresponding to several Alpine head unit. In view of the fact that upgrading commencing iOS3 to iOS4 (the entire versions) my 3GS determine to not attach to my Parrot CK3200 car kit. I had encompass tried resetting the iphone and eliminating it commencing the Parrot and re-connecting additional than tranquil it determine to not attach. It asks for a pass code. I have comprised an Alpine CDE-113BT and the recent past I upgraded the iPhone to the 4.1, in view of the fact that I completed it the car-audio does not be familiar with the iPhone what I might do here to come out of this.

Re: IOS4 breaks Alpine IDA-x305

I have comprised and seen comparable reset tips on AV Forums as most of them there are in addition reporting with the intention of ios 4.01 fracture their Alpine IDA-X305 connection to their iPhone. I have endeavored the reset succession on the iPhone and on the Alpine unit. Twice I tranquil get the error communication on together apparatus. 'No USB Device' on the Alpine and impressive along the lines of 'The accessory you encompass and attached is not optimized to run by means of this iphone and might cause interference' on the iPhone. Unbelievably maddening for the record I have comprised the Alpine IDA X305 and a iPhone 3G, 8GB by means of ios 4.01.

Here is what I did (at present maintain in mind I encompass an x305S so with the intention of might be the problem). First you have to turn off iPhone. After that you have to Plug iPhone into X305s. Hold the home button (circle button by means of tetragon on it) and the power/sleep button (silver switch at top of the phone) mutually for 10 seconds. Turned car on and eliminated X305s faceplace and utilize a paperclip to push in the red switch for 10-15 seconds Head unit rebooted and predictable the iPhone I encompass a IDAX305 and the IDAX-305s. The instantly 305 had USB errors from time to time, usually corrected by a reboot of together apparatus. At present by means of the most recent Apple Iphone modernize, I encompass no USB apparatus demonstrating as an error and "Not Recognized companionable Iphone apparatus" error on the phone when it is plugged in. Together 305's play completely by means of FLASH DRIVES. Additional than not commencing my Iphone. So the USB is running on the Alpine head unit, other than not outputting the accurate protocol commencing the Iphone. Several idea how to fix this. I am at present restricted to utilizing immediately a flash drive. I am not certain how to get my Itunes Music to the flash drive so I be able to utilize it. If you are utilizing an Alpine ida-x305x the whole thing worked extremely well in ios 4.0 excluding navigating from side to side songs was sluggish. I patched to ios 4.1 and at present when I attach I get a pop up: "charging is not sustained or maintained by means of this accessory". In addition, the audio cuts out commencing time to time and the association resets.

I have comprised a IDAX305 and the IDAX-305s. The immediately 305 had USB errors from time to time, normally corrected by a reboot of together apparatus. At present by means of the most recent Apple Iphone bring up to date, I have no USB DEVICE presentation as an error and "Not familiar Compatible Iphone Device" error on the phone when it is plugged in. Mutually 305's play absolutely by means of FLASH DRIVES. Other than not beginning my Iphone. So the USB is running on the Alpine head unit, other than not outputting the acceptable protocol beginning the Iphone. In the least idea how to fix this. I am at present restricted to utilize presently a flash drive. I am not certain how to get my Itunes Music to the flash drive so I be able to utilize it.

In this you have to utilize an Alpine ida-x305x the whole thing worked extremely well in ios 4.0 except navigating from side to side songs was sluggish. I patched to ios 4.1 and at present when I attach I get a pop up: "charging is not sustained or maintained by means of this accessory". In addition, the audio cuts out commencing time to time and the correlation resets. I have comprised and reset the head unit by means of the read button and substantiate it does (for the reason with the intention of the date goes back to Jan 2009) and shutdown and restart the iPhone and there is tranquil no perfection of the issue. I have the equivalent predicament by means of my Alpine CDE-103BT and my touch 3G. In view of the fact with the intention of IOS 4.1 was installed my car stereo would not be familiar with my ipod. They determine to fix this. I went to an Alpine dealer and they said with the intention of the majority car stereo are having the identical problem.

Additional than I have been penetrating high and low for an reply to a query, and stumbled across this thread for the reason with the intention of of cross referenced keywords: I would similar to purchase the iDA-X305S along by means of the KCE-400BT, additional than I not be able to get an reply commencing anybody (Alpine, Crutchfield Google) as to whether or not voice activated dialing determine to run when paired to iPhone 3GS. Have comprised several of you gentlemen had this or a comparable alpine configuration, and been capable to utilize voice dialing. I am tranquil on 3.1.3, and the entire in excess of again, I apologize for swooping in here, additional than I am getting desperate.

Yes this is tranquil an tribulations for me as well. The x305 does not comprised a cd player so you are kind of on music if the iphone by means of 4.1 does not run by means of it. This tribulations goes beyond immediately the alpine units. It is the entire USB apparatus commencing Car stereos to Ihomes and additional. I myself encompass a Pioneer head unit by means of built in Ipod usb adapter and have this predicament. The Apple be familiar by means of regarding the predicament and there are rumors by means of the intention of 4.2 fixes this, additional than determine to not be released until Nov. 2010 for a moment. (I've been utilizing my 3G up until most recent Friday, where I endeavor to add a innovative playlist and the phone died. So, I got the innovative iPhone 4.0 by means of iOS 4.1 (8B117) with the intention of is not jailbroken yet. I plugged the phone into my IDA-x305 and it seems to run extremely well (except for with the intention of bogus message on the phone regarding compatibility), on the other hand I get the infrequent cut-out where music stops for a subsequent or so and resumes playing extremely annoying. The entire additional functionality comes into view OK. This might help you.