Thread: Install opera mini in Micromax Q5FB

Install opera mini in Micromax Q5FB

I have recently bought Micromax Q5FB phone on my birthday, this phone is great piece of device from Micromax it is a dual sim phone in which you can use two sims at a time. This phone is 2 Mega pixel camera phone with qwerty keypad which is quite great while doing text messaging. I have just got the gprs configuration done to my Micromax Q5FB phone to get internet access to my phone but i am not able to surf web properly so i want to have any third party application browser as Opera mini, so i want to know can i install opera mini on my Micromax Q5FB phone. What can be done to get the application in my phone where can i find application for my phone.

Re: Install opera mini in Micromax Q5FB

You can easily get the application for your Micromax Q5FB phone through the official website with the link
    http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/
    You can follow the steps using which you can download the opera mini application for your Micromax Q5FB phone. there you have to mention your phone model after which you will able to have the application for your phone using which you will be able to access web more properly and efficiently. So just follow the link mention above and you will be able to get the application.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can directly install opera mini web browser on your phone just use your default web browser and you can search for the opera mini application. You can install opera mini application which is compatible with your Micromax Q5FB phone after which you can download the application by following the steps and then you can use the application in your phone to browse internet through gprs.

You can download the opera mini application for your Micromax Q5FB phone from any website which provide you with the application for your phone which you can load on your phone by following the links which are provided on the website you can have the opera mini application from the official opera mini website http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/. you can use this application to do the browsing for your phone.

hi i have q5fb micromax. when one sim is bussy in talking, other sim can't recieve phone. please help me to set it. even no miss cal information.

Quote Originally Posted by prem_vr View Post
    hi i have q5fb micromax. when one sim is bussy in talking, other sim can't recieve phone. please help me to set it. even no miss cal information.
    Very difficult to recognize the cause of this issue. But anyways, what i can suggest is, switch off your mobile, remove battery and both sim cards. Leave the phone for 5 minutes as it is and later attach every thing back. Now switch on and see if it is working properly or not. If not than, backyp your device and perform a reset. It will work.