Thread: G five u888 shows "camera module not ready"

G five u888 shows "camera module not ready"

I am a student and recently bought the cell phone on my birthday. It is a multimedia mobile phone and having almost all the features which is there in the other mobile phones. I am using its all the feature for listening music from its application called MP3. Also using its GPRS function for the mobile internet surfing. This I am explaining that each applications were working very fine but recently i am facing this new and first problem in the mobile phone. Actually it happens when I went to a picnic with my friends and there this handset get into the pool. I have picked it from the water and cleaned it quickly. All the functions are working properly but its camera is not working. When I am going click the images through the mobile its camera module is not ready to clock the photo. Now I am confused what to do in this case as it is a new phone and I don't have any Idea what to do. Please anybody can suggest me with the proper solution. Please help me.

Re: G five u888 shows "camera module not ready"

As you have told that your phone is get into the water and after that you are not able snap images through the camera of the mobile. I think this is the problem related to the software. As the software mainly get damaged due to the water gets inside the phone. Your phone needs a service and I think you should to approach the mobile repair center for this problem. You can also contact your nearest service center if it is in your city. This may be a problem related to the hardware as it falls into the water which may cause the related problem. Try doing hard reset of your phone this may recover the problem. I think this way only you will get the solution.
    Last edited by Sparrow; 17-10-2010 at 06:24 AM.

As you have told that your mobile falls into the water at the time of enjoying with your friend in the picnic. As far as i know this may leads to cause some major issues in the mobile phone. which I am describing below with their solutions too. Try doing the following precautions to get the proper solution. But I think this may not work at last you need to buy the new mobile phone if you want to access the camera application of your mobile phone. Check out these points perhaps you may get the solution. I think this may work to get the desired solution try doing this.
    • As your mobile is dipped into the water which may cause to damage the camera of the mobile due to water reaches to its circuits.
    • I think you need to reheat the cpu of the mobile as you have just cleaned it only.
    • Water entered into the mobile and which causes damage to the different IC's of the mobile which need to format.

Mainly water causes damage to the mobile phone. And your phone has entered into the water totally. Which cause damage to almost all the parts of the mobile. And you have done only cleaning to the mobiles phone. I think this will need a proper service through the service center. Also you need to go the hard resting of your phone which may lead to lose all the data of you phone and set your phone to the factory setting. You can also approach to the mobile repairing center they will tell you actually what happen to your handset it will work after repairing or you need to buy new one. I am not sure but think it may work. Try doing this.