Thread: How to transfer data from Nokia ovi to Samsung

How to transfer data from Nokia ovi to Samsung

I am currently using Samsung Kies phone which I have got just now before moving to this mobile phone I was using Nokia Ovi phone both the phones comes with great features. Both the phone have great features but I prefer Samsung Kies which have much latest features which can be used as it provide with latest features. I have all my contact and messages in my old Nokia phone which I want transfer to my new Samsung phone so I want to know how this can be done what applications used to do the task. So if anyone have details about such topic can please reply.

Re: How to transfer data from Nokia ovi to Samsung

Thing you can do is that take the backup of your contact and message from nokia phone to your computer using nokia pc suite. Then you can use samsung pc suite to get that contact and message on your sansung kies phone. I think this solution will work as far as you only want to transfer contact and message, So try this process and see if it works for you and let me know if it worked for you.

You can use many application to transfer your contact from Nokia phone to Samsung.You can use Oxygen Phone Manager for Nokia and Samsung Phones 2.16 which lets you manage your mobile phone from your computer and it provides you with wide range of functions using which you can manage phonebook and caller groups etc. Oxygen Version 2.16 application also adds support for Nokia Flash Lite which you can use applications. Using this your problem will defiantly solved so go for this application on your phone.

You can do the transfer of your phone contact and message from your Nokia Ovi to the Samsung Kies for that you need to just use your computer. Using computer you can do this via a PIM which is personal information manager is a application software using that you can manage contacts like Outlook. You have to Sync your Nokia phone to Outlook and then Sync your samsung phone to computer to get the contact in your samsung phone this can help you get contact and message to your ssamsung phone. So you should try this method to get your things done.

You can have the application for having your contact from nokia phone to samsung phone which you are currently using. There are many application which will help you to do so such as Oxygen Phone Manager. I was having same question regarding the transfer of contact and message to my new samsung phone but using above application my problem is solved and now i have my contact and message on my samsung phone from nokia. So you can go for such application to solve your issue. I hope you will be able to resolve your problem.