Thread: micromax X225 insert sim problem

micromax X225 insert sim problem

I have bought a new micromax in the four month ago. I bought this x225 on 15th June and utilize it up-till nowadays. Since this morning it is generates a message Insert Sim. Now it is not identify the Sim at all. The similar SIM card has been in apply in other phone for over 11 and in the same phone for four months. I take it to an authorized micromax Care Center which is near to my residence and they told that there is some hard ware problem. So the repair time will be three days and if it will not be repaired by them then it will be sent to the micromax factory and that may acquire 8 days. So I thought to go on with not a mobile for this time. I am astonished at the technique this Authorized micromax Care Center has act with a client like me. I wait for the handset to be restored as the problem appears to be a manufacturing deficiency and inside warranty time. I recognize that there are conditions of Warranty. I anticipate a different conduct from micromax for a client who had total trust in their invention and services.

Re: micromax X225 insert sim problem

The rank of examination you have expected is attractive at the industry average and in line with the conditions of the warranty (I assume you've actually read it). Extremely a small amount of companies would return a product that’s almost a year old with no first trying to fix it. If you think the repair is improper speak to micromax care in your city. I am sure that they will definitely solve your problem. I think for this you have to keep patience the company will solve your problem. I can suggest you this only for this problem.

I think this is a problem may be related to the software of the mobile phone you are using. I think there is only solution for such kind of problem is you need to contact your mobile phones care service. If your phone is under the warranty period then they will solve this issue and you will get the solution. It seems that you sim card is too old and may get damaged. I would like to suggest you to get the new card from your network support as they have facility to serve you the same number if you asked them. I think this way you will get the solution try doing this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You are using micromax these days and facing this problem recently with the sim card you are since last eleven months. Now you are getting this problem that your mobile phone is not detecting the sim card. I think this may be happen because of the rubbing which almost occur every time when you remove or insert the sim card in this process cards chip may get scratched which results to this problem. Check if this is happen then you need to by the card with same number. This may be on of the reason for this problem.

It seems that this problem is related to the IC of your mobile phone. I think your mobile sim card IC may get damaged. It can be done only by approaching to the mobile repairing center. They will get you the desired solution to such kind of issue. It can be also a problem due to the network IC of the phone may get damaged. So you should to check the phone and find out these problems and get the solution by approaching mobile repairing shop. I think this may help you to get the desired solution try doing this.

I think this problem can be achieved by doing some steps and keeping some [points in your mind. Those points are as follows below:
    • check the way of display connector which connects to the network service provider. This can be achieved by checking the network IC.
    • Watch out the sim card which you are using to the mobile that may get corrupted.In this case you need to buy the new card with same number.
    • Chek the options i.e. go to menu\ settings\ network setting\ automatic. Select this option and then see if it works or not.