Thread: Service Manual for Compaq Presario 2100

Service Manual for Compaq Presario 2100

Does anybody be familiar with how to open Compaq Presario 2100 Notebook framework I try un-screw the entire twist in Compaq Presario 2100 Notebook framework bottom side additional than I fail to open. It gives the impression of being similar to there are two screws situated at the center of framework. This service instruction booklet be supposed to in addition be capable to assist you rebuild and service your system. Where send the laptop or system shop or system repair center.

Re: Service Manual for Compaq Presario 2100

First fixation is that you encompass to open on or subsequent to the top as well. The speaker wrap and the power-button strip are attached to the turning point covers of the screen. There are two screws following the hinge-cover that necessitate to be eliminated. Does not worry, this would not create the screen come out. Then the entire strip by means of speaker must be eliminated cautiously (it snaps in position and it might be hard to get out at first). Retain information in sequence the whole thing (the hing-cover, strip and speaker covers) the entire come out at the similar time, so do not force it or you determine to break them. On one occasion you do this 4 additional screws disconnect the keyboard from the notebook. Subsequent to you do this, you determine to have right of entry you necessitate to get rid of the two big screws in the middle and you be able to essentially get into a lot of dissimilar parts of the laptop without lifting the entire top off.

I have possession of a Gateway Solo 5300 and am having the similar impenetrability in opening up my chassis. If I unscrew the entire the attach and try to disconnect the top half from the bottom half, the side by means of the modem port is tranquil stuck. I am frightened of trying to apply force to get it to open up. Does anybody have encompassed several ideas. I contain a 2100 myself, and was speculate how to get into it. As I said in an additional situation, previously completed the HD and Mem thing. So if I be able to get in, I might observe if I be able to do anything by means of the video chipset and perhaps CPU that is IF I be able to locate a mobile athlon supplier.

It was extremely hard to stature out how to open my Compaq Presario 2100 Notebook. I consideration that on one occasion I had opened it was going to be impressive extremely simple. So I looked at impressive simple to do and that is when I stature out to acquire the keyboard out to position the scares. So my recommendation is to not apply force, I be able to guarantee you there is a screw hidden somewhere. I do not have encompassed one of your Laptop additional than try to imagine what you be able to eliminate to have right of entry to the area it is stuck. For illustration take out HD if probable or perhaps the keyboard or Screen.

I in addition had currently to open a Gateway Solo 5300, and the deception is (subsequent to having eliminated the entire the perceptible screws on the back) is to pop out the keyboard. That reveals an additional screw near the hard drive. On one occasion you got it out, you are completed! I am trying to open a Compaq Presario 1210. I have encompassed eliminated the power-button strip (referred to as the keyboard conceal in the Service Manual PDF given on top of), additional than do not observe how to then eliminate the keyboard. The manual says to eliminate four screws, additional than then the entire in excess of again it's for a slightly dissimilar model.

I originate this to be the smallest amount user friendly laptop to run on out of several I encompass ever owned. My Dell laptop opened so simple. This one I was regarding ready to throw in the trash I was so aggravated by means of why it was stuck in the middle and I might not seem to get to the screws there. Pop a container of champagne or impressive when you get it open for the reason that you determine to deserve it subsequent to the entire the screws you have encompassed to take out and the funky method you have to go regarding it immediately to accomplish this.

I detached the wire attach and flat cable associations from the monitor, then eliminated the final two screws property the panel on. (Be careful if you do this; the cables are fragile.) By means of that, it was probable to eliminate the keyboard even though looking at it on one occasion the keyboard was out, eliminating the panel might not have been necessary. It might be that the touchpad and speaker fraction pops up and promote first, and then the keyboard comes out. At several rate, it's completed at present. Additional than the screws are clearly not meant to be eliminated by mortals they are to some extent comparable to torx screws, other than sloping inward to a shallow point. I guess it's time to invest in visualize tools.