Thread: All china headset problem

All china headset problem

I have a number of the china mobile as i am running a mobile shop in India for the china phones. There is a regular problem in the headset of the china phones, the most common is the problem of the is that the headset does not play music in one side that is either the right or the left in the phone. The other problem includes the mic in the headset does not work properly in the phone and gets corrupted or damaged very quickly, there are a number of the problems along with that so is there any way to enhance the performance of the china mobile phones. Any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the issue and fix the headset problem on the Chinese handset.
    Last edited by Picker_X; 17-10-2010 at 12:54 AM.

Re: All china headset problem

The problems that you have specified above is very frequent in the Chinese mobile phones as the portability of the phone is not so good when it is compared with the other branded mobile phones in the market. If one side of the earphone is not working properly then there is a problem in the connection at the bottom of the earphone so you have to insert the earphone in the slot of the phone very carefully and if then too there is a problem then you can go to the dealer from where you have purchased the phone and ask for the replacement of the headset. The other problem that you have specified that the mic does not work, it is mostly if you don't turn on the speaker mode in the headset profile of the phone; so please make all the settings proper to see the effect to take place in the china phones and also specific the brands of the phone as they have different slot for plug in so the solution is also different.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have problem in the sigmatel headset that i am using with the sigmatel s2 and s3 mobile phones. When i try to connect the headset to the phone it creates a plug in connection and a symbol appear on the screen but when i play the songs from the phone so there is a no sound in the headset and also there is a problem in the bluetooth headset. So please provide me solution to overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the problem of the china headset.

If there is a problem in the headset when you plug in the headset and the symbol appears on the screen so there is a problem in the china mobile headset which can be overcome by the format code or by doing the factory restore settings in the phone. To do the factory restore of the phone you have to first go to the settings options form the phone's main menu and then go to the phone settings. In the phone settings select the factory restore settings and in that type the format code as *#987*99# in the input box provided there and confirm the format option, it will take more than a minute to complete the process and your issue will be resolved.

If there is a problem in the bluetooth headset and it is not connecting properly then the settings in the bluetooth is not made in a proper way. First you have go to the bluetooth option and then in the bluetooth headset option and check all the settings there. Many a time when you connect the bluetooth headset to the phone it will ask you to select the phone mode or the music mode in higher end phones but it is not available in the china phones so only the settings can help you to resolve the issue; if then too the problem is there then you have to go for the replacement of the bluetooth headset as it might have some problem in it.

The problem that you have specific in the sigmatel mobile phone s2 and s3 occurs mainly when there is a software problem in the phones and due to these the headset does not work properly in the phone to play music as all the music software are corrupted in the sigmatel mobile phone. So, to overcome these issue you have to format the phone for the software code, the software code for these mobile is as follows *#800# which you have to entered in the phone to get the problem fixed. If these software code does not work in the phone then you can try with another code which is the *#900# that will work properly in the mobile phone.

Thank you for the software code and as you have specified that these will work in the phone but it failed badly and i does not get the phone formatted. so please provide me the proper method to overcome the issue, i also tried the hard reset of the phone but it also failed in the factory restore settings options so what is the problem in the phone and how can i overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the problem of the insufficient workings of the headset.

It seems that you have not properly formatted the software code in the sigmatel phone and that is why i am giving the code again *#800# and *#900#. You need to first switch off the phone and then switch on after 2 minutes to input the software code and then click the OK button to get the software code done. If then too the headset does not work properly then there is a problem in the Headset and the ultimate solution for that is the replacement of the Headset or you can buy a new one from the market as it is cheaply available as compared to other brands. If the phone is in the warranty period then you can go for the replacement of the phone from the dealer from where you have purchased the phone if you have the bill for the sigmatel phone and you also go to the service center if there is any for the brand for further support and help.