Thread: Nktel A200 Low battery shutdown

Nktel A200 Low battery shutdown

I have recently purchased a new NKTEL A200 mobile phone from a near by china mobile shop, the phone was working very fine for last two weeks but suddenly there is a problem with the battery of the phone. When i tried to switch on the phone it shows that the battery is too low to switch on the phone and it shows these message every time and the phone does not work for more then 2 to 3 hours.I tried to charge the battery of the phone with charger for more than 5 hours but the result is the same. So, what is the problem in the phone and how i can overcome the issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the problem.

Re: Nktel A200 Low battery shutdown

If the battery of the phone is not working in the NKTEL A200 mobile phone so there may be a problem in the back of the battery which does not allow the proper charging of the china phone batteries. You have to remove the back of the battery and then clean the back of the phone with the cotton cloth or with the tissue paper and then place the battery back in the phone to overcome the issue, these will resolve your problem of the battery and switch on the phone to see the changes.

The solution provided by you above is not working in the phone as i replace the battery back and then clean the back of the phone but the battery does not work as expected. It has created a number of the problem to me so please provide me some solution to overcome these issue as the phone does not work more than 3 hours. The battery has increased in size on the top side and does not look good in the condition does replacement of the battery is a good option or not.

It seems that the charger that you are using is not working properly and that is the reason the phone is not getting charged properly. To fix these problem you have to first check that the charging that you are using is working or not, for that you can charge the battery of another phone with the same charger it is not working properly then you have to replace the charger with a new one. If the phone is in the warranty as many of the china brands now provides a six month warranty to there phones so you can claim your charger from the NKTel Manufacture or to the dealer form where you have purchased the phone. If the phone is not in the warranty then you can replace the charge with a new one.

As you have mentioned that the size of the battery has increased from the normal so the battery has leaked out and will not work further so the solution available to you is that replace the battery with a new one or another battery that you get with the phone, the replacement can be done form the dealer from where you have purchased the phone if the phone is in the warranty period and if the phone is not in the warranty period then you can buy the same battery in the range of the 80-100 rupees according to the dealers and the place from where you buy it.