Thread: Sigmatel S30 In Handsfree Mode.Please Help Me

Sigmatel S30 In Handsfree Mode.Please Help Me

I have recently bought a china handset called Sigmatel S30 it is a very nice for the middle class residents with some needed feature such as mp3, fm, GPRS, and so on in a cheap coast. It working very fine but after two months I have got a problem related to the hands-free mode. As China mobiles are very sensitive and it falls ones from my pocket while driving and after that it causes to this problem. Later I was using Nokia phone and this type of problems can be solved by just doing UI setting. After this setting they get solved to this problem and we can use the hands-free. But in this case I have tried many things but fail to get the solution. How to solve this please help.

Re: Sigmatel S30 In Handsfree Mode.Please Help Me

As you told that you are using China mobile and you are getting the problem of hands-free mode. This can be solved by checking the hands-free connector and after checking it just clean it and this way you may get the solution for that particular problem. It may be due to some internal damage may be occur in the cell as you described that it was fall through your pocket. Try doing this if not getting the desired solution then it may be some other problem related to the hardware. In this case I would like to suggest you to go the mobile repair shop for the solution. Approach them after doing the things which I have suggested you perhaps you may get the solution. Do to get the desired solution.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this is not a big problem you can set through your mobile handset for this you can do the following setting which is needed to do so. I think this may work because in china handsets this type of problems mainly occurs. I think you use this steps to get the desired solution. You need to go to the user profile option of the mobile handset and set the profile to the general settings and this way you will get the desired solution. I think this may work because this type of issue some times occur within the handset settings. So try this hope it will work I have done it ones in my friends phone. If you fail to do so then I think you may need to go to the mobile repair shop.

I think this an issue related to the software. You need to check it this may be done by some virus. As i have seen there many China mobiles which are easily get infected by the viruses so try checking software's of your mobile phone. I think this is not related to any other problem. I would like to suggest you to go to the mobile repair shop and repair it. Try doing this.