Thread: All China Mobiles Formatting Codes

All China Mobiles Formatting Codes

Hi,
    I am using the a Mobile phone which is a Chinese phone which i had purchased from Delhi, the phones performance is not that good and i want to format the phone to enhance the performance of the phone.so, please provide me the format code of the phone any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to format the Chinese phone.

Re: All China Mobiles Formatting Codes

As you have mentioned that you want the format codes for the chine mobile but before that yup have to specific the manufacture of the mobile phone as china mobiles now a day have different format codes for different models. So, first specific the model of the phone and the Manufacture to get the formant code and also the year when you have purchased the phone form the dealer.

I am using the Sigmatel china mobile which i had purchased it from the Delhi and the year of the manufacture was 2007.The music player in the phone is not working properly and i am not able to play songs in the phone so please provide me with the format code of the sigmatel mobile so that i can enhance the performance of the phone any suggestion on the topic will help to overcome the issue.

The format code of the sigmatel phone is *#66*# and you can do that by pressing the code in the option given in the settings list. The key point that should be kept in the mind is that back up all your data before the format or the factory restore is made as it will delete all the data from the phone.The code should be properly entered in the phone to fix the issue.

Thank you for the factory restore settings and the format code i tried it with the call phone but i failed to overcome the issue. The sigmatel mobile provided me with an error that the factory code is not proper and you are in the wrong place to enter it. It seems that i have gone to the wrong place so provide me the steps to fix the problem any recommendation on the topic will be helpful.

If you want to format the phone properly using the Factory restore settings then you have to follow the following steps;

• Go to the settings options from the main menu
    • Then go to the phone settings
    • After that select the Factory restore settings
    • Then Input the code as *#66*# in the input box provided

• A confirmation message will appear on the screen then press OK to complete the process

These will resolve your issue of the format code and your problem will be resolved,if then too the problem exists in the phone then you can also try with another format code of the sigmatel mobile which is *#1234#. This code is useful if you have not done the format before you have purchased the phone; this will be the ultimate solution to resolve your problem.
    Last edited by Odalis; 17-10-2010 at 12:23 AM.

There are a number of the format codes and other codes are available for the china mobile, usually the default code for these phones that is the sigmatel phone is 1122, 5678, 3344 and the 1234 which is the most common for the default user. There is also the factory mode reset code which is *#987# for all the china mobiles produced till know date. The restore factory settings code is *#987*99# for the sigmatel phones and it is also runs on the other mobile phones also. If there is some software problem in the phone such as the music player not working properly in the phone or unable to generate the list so you can go for the software settings code which is *#800# and *#900#. If there is a problem in the screen so you can set the screen to the default screen of the phone brand these can be done by *#369# code. If you want the other details on the china mobile code then you can click on the link provide here which will resolve all your problems in a easy way.