Thread: Format Micromax Mobile without pc

Format Micromax Mobile without pc

I have recently purchase a mobile phone which is from micromax Q5 It has many features which attracts me. But it has getting some problems which may be due to some virus infection. I am using Gprs in the cell so there are chances of virus which can effect the handset. Now I want to know that how could I format my cell without using computer. Please suggest me.

Re: Format Micromax Mobile without pc

As you described that you have purchased Micromax mobile and it has some many internet facility so that you can use the internet and download the application associated with you handset. I think there are some virus effect in the handset I think it can be solved by manually and you can format it through the options in the cell. All the mobile phones provide some inbuilt options there is an option for format. You can use that for the particular problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think I can solve the problem but before that i want to know that which CPU version of the micromax you are using in your Micromax Q5. If you have any other internet software you are using in the handset or any flash micromax Q5. I think this can be solved after knowing this things only. So please let me know all these thing so that I can solve your problem.

I think problem which you have specified can be due to use of some application downloaded by you through the internet by not a genuine side I think you diont need to format your handset. It can be solve by removing that application through the handset. Try doing this I think this will help you to sort out the problem.

You didn't get problem I think this is not an issue. Actually I am using GPRS in the handset and yes I have downloaded an application from the internet. At the time of download I have got a message that this application is not from a trusted user. That is a most useful application for my hand set will please suggest any other idea except of removing that application.

As you told that you are using Micromax Q5 and it is effected by some thing which interrupt you to use your handset and now you need to format you handset without using personal computer. I guess there is only on way to format your handset without your pc but in that case you will lead to lose your data. If you want that application to use in the handset then that application may lead you to corrupt your handset which may cause damage to your handset's inbuilt features. I would like to suggest you to restore your handset to the factory setting. If you think that you will lose that data after this don't bother for this issue you search the Google for the application which you need for the handset. One more thing I would like to suggest you that if you are using internet through the handset then keep it in the mind that never download the applications from the untrusted sites. They may lead you to damage your handset. So do this and I think this will help you to sort out the problem. Try this.