Thread: China Blackberry 9630 issue with wifi mode

China Blackberry 9630 issue with wifi mode

I have a China Blackberry 9630 mobile phone and the problem is that when i choose the settings option that is I navigated from settings to network setup and then made it to wifi mode only the internet was working fine without any issue. The problem that I faced is with the application that is I am not able to perform well by getting back to GSM mode. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be performed well and function as needed. Hope to get a better solution for the thing that is needed.

Re: China Blackberry 9630 issue with wifi mode

The problem basically is with the phone. It could be that some assigned parameters are not properly configured and this is the reason you are not able to perform the task as required. This can be sorted out well by processing the task as needed. All you need to do is to check out by restarting or resetting the phone to the factory settings. You need to restore the phone settings. As this is been done you may then be able to perform for the task as needed. It will be better and you may then function out the aspects that is required. So check well as needed.

Another way through which you can function out the desired changes to be worked well is by removing the firmware of the phone that is been installed. You need to reinstall the firmware for the device and then function out for the thing which is required. This will surely make the implementation to get functioned and work as required. The bug may be then resolved well which is essential and then function or process out for the change. This is needed and helpful for you. Get the new pack of the firmware and make the installation. The same can be performed well by performing a hard format for the device. As it is done you may then be able to get sort of the change and work as required. This is the best way through which you can accomplish the task and fulfil the desired entity in a better manner.

The best possible way through which you can make out the changes is by resting the phone or formatting it well. Restore the session or settings and then make the implementation well to be processed this will surely make the things to get worked for you and process out for the change which will be better and essential. Function for the same and make it process as required. You may then easily get to a better solution and perform the task. The phone will then be able to get processed and function as required. Check well for the thing.