Thread: IPhone 4 screen comes on randomly when locked while listening to music

IPhone 4 screen comes on randomly when locked while listening to music

Sometimes at the same time as I am listening to music on my iPhone 4 the display determine to come on haphazardly at the same time as I am listening to music and the phone is locked. This by no means occurred by means of my 3G. Has anybody else had this problem. When the display comes on, does an innovative song play or is it immediately haphazard. I be familiar with my 3GS has completed this a small number of times when a innovative song comes on, additional than not always, and by no means random. YES it is always sometimes when a innovative song comes on, additional than again it only does it haphazardly and not the entire the time. My 3G by no means did this. What must be the issue here can anybody help me to come out of this problem or issue.

Re: IPhone 4 screen comes on randomly when locked while listening to music

Has anybody had this tribulations this has been happen 3-4 times in the precedent month in view of the fact that I had purchased my phone, my IPhone unexpectedly, without caution, turns off, in the middle of whatever I am doing. The phone has been completely charged each time this has occurred. It determine to not turn back on until a small number of minutes afterward. Why would this occur. If the phone is "defective," has anybody had experience by means of Apple's customer service how do they handle these type of problems. This occurs to me as well additional as it did not previous to, not until I upgraded to version 1.1.3.

In addition here also the similar predicament this start occurring to my Iphone the recent past. I encompass the Iphone 1.1.1 and I had Jailbroken and Unlocked to bring up to date the installer 3.0 and I do not be familiar by means of if this might be the reason. On one occasion it is shut down or freeze(for the reason that the screen is black) I necessitate to Restart or reboot pressing the home and power switch until Mac logo come into view. When it occurs to me, I endeavor and try to reboot, additional than it takes several minutes previous to it determine. Does anybody have several ideas then you be able to post your reply here.

My friends were responsibility this. If he locked the phone, in regarding 5 minutes, it would turn itself off. Took it to the Apple accumulate, and they replaced it exclusive of hesitation, on one occasion they witnessed it occurring. So, resonance similar to its time to un-jailbreak kids, create it factory fresh, and observe if it does the similar thing I have comprised unlocked the phone utilizing Hardware method which revenue I am screwed up as far as getting it permanent for free from Apple ! If I had waited for combine of additional weeks or so, I might have originate out a Software Unlock additional than my terrible luck I had waited for approximately 2 1/2 months exclusive of a software unlock forced me to take Hardware method. Additional than my tribulations necessitate not have comprise anything to do by means of Hardware unlock.

I thought I would necessitate to get a innovative iphone on one occasion back in the UK. I have at present been back for one week, and the tribulations have gone entirely, and I have seen working the battery literally dead the entire time. I imagine the problems is a network issue. In the UK, my iphone is set everlastingly to the O2 network. In France, in the area I was in, the signal was attractive weak frequently, and as such, it would maintain changing connecting three dissimilar carriers, Orange, FSFR and Bougues. I be able to merely imagine with the intention of the iphone gets perplexed or something when it has 3 network signals to select commencing, particularly when they are weak. In termination, it not be able to be my phone for the reason that it’s fixed at present, it has to be a location based issue, and network problem. I anticipate this helps.

The Brand innovative iPhone commencing Virgin Mobile (Optus) less than a week ago. Today, at the same time as utilize it had immediately pressed the home button and heard a hit it off from side to side the headphones and it completely powered off. Had to reset it and wait regarding 2 minutes for it come back the entire in excess of again. Battery was completely charged, no hacks, and no innovative apps even installed yet. So, it's occurring by means of factory fresh units. I have run into a strange tribulations iPhone(2g) switches off mechanically when in sleep mode. You determine to not be familiar with until you press moreover of the 2 buttons (power or home) on it.