Thread: Yxtel106 reset code

Yxtel106 reset code

I have been using Yxtel106 phone from last two months, phone is a dual sim phone with metal flip it comes with features which support gprs also it bluetooth and support ebook reading. The thing is that recently i have exchanged data with my friend using bluetooth after which my phone is regularly getting haned and some time it stops working and restart by itself in between if there is application running. So i want to get ride of such problem i want to know how it can be possible to resolve such problem with my phone what needs to be done.

Re: Yxtel106 reset code

Such problem may be because of some virus problem in your phone which making it behave in this manner that it stop working also restart in the middle of running application. You need to clean up your phone to get it free from virus just go for the factory settings by doing Reset in your phone after which you will able to work with it properly. And make sure you don't exchange data which is virus affected to avoid such problem again.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This problem of your Yxtel106 phone can only be solved by resetting phone for which you can try the code 1122 and 3344 also try 1234 which is the default one to format your phone memory. This will defiantly help you to solve the problem which you are facing with your phone as it restart in between the running application which is happening because of the virus issue in your phone. You should resolve it as soon as possible to avoid such problem getting more often in your phone.

To avoid this problem of hanging phone in between the application can be because of the virus in your phone. You need to resolve this virus problem with help of mobile anti virus which will help you to remove virus from your Yxtel106 phone. You need to keep virus updated in order to avoid such problem appearing again otherwise you have to do the format for your phone which will erase your phone data.