Thread: Problem in my Micromax Q7

Problem in my Micromax Q7

I am having Micromax q7, where the application Nimbuzz is not working. I am facing some kind of problem I can’t understand what exactly I am facing for. Please advise me what I should do to overcome this problem. Does anyone have gone through the same problem related to me kindly help me by giving the solution. Thank you in advance.

Re: Problem in my Micromax Q7

I am also having the same mobile along with me I have not faced any kind of problem with my same Micromax Q7 mobile phone. But I have listen about the similar problem what you are having on your mobile phone. Do you have had received any kind of error message on your mobile phone? By which I can able to get the appropriate solution for the same problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have taken it on last too last months the same Micromax Q7 was working properly without any problem. But I have started facing this problem form this week, I am receiving the error message as “Check your Internet Connection" when I start my Micromax Q7 mobile phone. Do you get the same error message with the same Micromax Q7 mobile phone do reply me the solution.

I have used the same application Nimbuzz on my Nokia mobile phone. I have also faced the same problem of getting the problem on my mobile. It works slower as compare to the other messenger. Normally we cannot able to use it more than 10 minutes simultaneously at a time. I think you should not go for the same application.