Thread: G'Five U898 GPRS configuration

G'Five U898 GPRS configuration

I have G'Five U898 phone which is a daul sim phone with great camera quality of 2 MP. It supports WAP and GPRS because of which i want to have the setting fro GPRS for my phone but i don't have any idea about how to get that done in my G'Five U898 phone. I want to know how the setting done for gprs on my phone. What procedure require to start with internet on my phone. So if anyone having any idea on this topic can send the solution by post which will be appreciable.
    Last edited by Jai-Ho; 16-10-2010 at 04:23 AM.

Re: G'Five U898 GPRS configuration

G'Five U898 phone comes with many features and one of them is that it support GPRS using which you can access internet in your phone. You can access internet using default browser of your phone other than this you can download application browser for your phone which can be opera mini etc. which will help you to access internet on your phone with ease and you can open all type of website which are not opened by the default browser on your phone.

To get the GPRS configuration on your G'Five U898 phone you need to contact to your network operator which you can do by making call to customer care there you have to provide your phone model and you will able to get the configuration may be through SMS in which you have to just follow the direction after which you will get access through gprs that means now you are able to get the internet access in your phone. This can be the best and feasible solution to have gprs configuration on your G'Five U898 phone.

I was facing problem to get the gprs configuration on my phone as i was not able to talk to my network operator customer care because of which i didn't get the configuration o my phone. I did one thing just visited the operator website from there i installed the configuration by specifying the mobile model name and company this worked for me. You can also do the same to get the configuration in your G'Five U898 phone hope it will work for you.

One thing that i did was just visit to the network operator service center where you will manual do the setting for your phone to start with gprs in your phone. You have to visit to the service center of your operator to get the configuration done to your phone for gprs after which you can access the internet in your phone by using the default browser on your phone. I think this will be the easiest way to get the gprs configuration done on your phone.