Thread: how to unlock Nokia 2600c forgot my security code..

how to unlock Nokia 2600c forgot my security code..

Hi! I have one 2 years old Nokia 2600 classic. It is superb mobile for those who use mobile just for calling purpose. Battery life is also good. I never had any complaint for my mobile phone yet but two days before my 12 years old son made it locked. Now when I try to open or try to call someone, it asks to enter lock code. I have no information about this lock code. Some of my friend told me that I cannot enter wrong code more than three times because it will block my SIM card. Please inform me. My IMEI number is 358235034362459865875. I need help please help me to get out from this problem.

Re: how to unlock Nokia 2600c forgot my security code..

Your friend is right, you should not overwrite wrong password again and again. If you will do that, phone will block your SIM card also and then you will not be able to use your SIM card in another mobile until you request for PUK code for SIM card. So avoid pressing until you are not sure for right password. Actually in this type of case manufactures is only hope, you have to give them your IMEI number and they will reset your phone code default one. I am unknown to another source.

I also had this problem last years on my Nokia 5310 mobile phone. I search everywhere to unlock my mobile but everyone was asking me for money and IMEI number to unlock my mobile phone. Even I paid to one website put they did not provide me any help. So please stay away from this kind of website. And when you phone get unlock then you cannot unlock it without IMEI number. Your manufacture will change your lock code to its original condition.

Unfortunately there is no free services to provide free unlock code to unlock your Nokia 2600 mobile phone. The Unlock code is a code which will be unique for every IMEI number and they are used to unlock that phone. Whenever your phone get unlock, Nokia service ask for your IMEI number to provide you unique code for unlocking. You have to pay them for this code does not matter your phone is under warranty or not.