Thread: Micromax X550 install Operamini

Micromax X550 install Operamini

I have Micromax X550 Qube phone which i am using from last couple of week it has great features, it is dial SIM phone with 2 MP camera and on application side it has social networking and opera mini browser as it support WAP as well GPRS. I heard about the latest version of the opera mini which i want to install in my Micromax X550 Qube phone because the version of in-built opera mini is older so i want to know how i can install opera mini latest version on my phone and i want to know which is is the latest version which will be supported in my phone please help me out for the same.

Re: Micromax X550 install Operamini

The latest version of opera mini is opera mini 4.2 which you can install in your Micromax X550 Qube phone, you can download the latest version using your default browser on your phone using internet on your phone. You need to connect your phone to gprs and just install opera mini 4.2 which will be overwrite opera mini which is already present on your phone. This can be the best possible way you can use to get the opera mini on your phone.

I want to get opera mini latest version on my Micromax X550 Qube phone which is opera mini 4.2. The thing is that i am not having gprs setting done on my phone so i am not having internet access on my phone so i can't directly download opera mini on my phone. So what can be the other way in which i can have opera mini 4.2 in my phone. My default browser works fine but i want to have opera mini as browser in my phone to access internet when i will activate gprs on it.

To get the opera mini latest version you can just go to the internet and search for the latest opera mini 4.2 for your Micromax X550 Qube phone. Enter your phone name if your phone support the latest opera mini then you will be able to download it. After which you can upload application to your phone by connecting your phone to computer. In this way you can have opera mini on your phone if you are currently not using gprs on your phone.