Thread: Nokia N70-not able to view msgs in memorycard

Nokia N70-not able to view msgs in memorycard

Hello! I am using Nokia N70 mobile from last 2 years. I was not seeing any problem in my mobile until I changed my memory source for messages. I am not able to read my messages if I am storing SMS in my memory card. I have selected memory card as my default memory. But other than SMS, I am able to use all other file like music, images etc. so problem is just with messages. I am sure that my memory card is not corrupted. Anyone has help for this?

Re: Nokia N70-not able to view msgs in memorycard

I am not understood that where you are trying to view these SMS. If you are trying to view in file manger then it is not possible. You cannot view sms outside your message option. To view option you have to use Message inbox like an application. Music and videos are easy to open anywhere because they are directly connected with real player and default music player

Hey same problem with me. I also have Nokia N70. In nokia phone you can use your memory card as Message default source to save. But when I try to open my message, system deny. Right now I am using one temporary solution, use phone memory as your default storage. But it is not the solution. Please if anybody here who had faced same problem please inform me. My phone memory is not enough to store all SMS and MMS.

I also have this same problem. I think so something has been corrupted in my mobile memory card which is not allowing me to view SMS from memory card. But when I connect my mobile phone with computer I can view all SMS via PC suit function. Then I think problem is with my mobile application because I am able to view all sms on computer screen. I am really confused that where is the problem. I am ready to format my card and phone but if I am sure about the problem.

Reply is for Taryn! No need to format anything on your mobile phone because everything is fine. I am pretty sure that you are trying to view SMS from File manager because it is not possible. You have to go in message inbox. And about computer, when you open SMS via commuter then there are lots of text editor application to open SMS. You memory card is fine because if there is a problem, then PC will not be able to use any mobile phone.