Thread: GPRS Setting for HTC P4600

GPRS Setting for HTC P4600

I am currently using phone from HTC which is HTC Touch Pro P4600 model, it is a touch screen phone with numeric keypad in it. It support external memory with the help of MicroSD memory card and TransFlash memory card which are used to get the expandable memory in phone. I am using it from last couple of months and now i want to activate internet on phone so how can it be done in my phone. If anyone have the detail procedure to start with the internet in HTC Touch Pro P4600 phone please provide the same to me.
    Last edited by Kynan; 16-10-2010 at 02:45 AM.

Re: GPRS Setting for HTC P4600

To get the gprs activated on your phone first of all you need to get the setting done on your HTC Touch Pro P4600 phone. You need to contact to the network operator which will provide you with the setting which will be automatic or some time it will be manual in which you will get the setting through SMS in which all the setting will be mentioned and you need to perform it by yourself to start with internet in your phone. I think this will be the best way in which you can get start with gprs in your phone.

To get start with your gprs in your phone you need to call to your network provider customer care center where you have to mention your phone model which you are using. They will provide you with the setting which will be needed to start with the internet in your HTC Touch Pro P4600 phone, you might require some browser to start with internet for that you can upload any applications such as opera mini, TeaShark etc. to access gprs on phone.

Best way to get the gprs setting for your HTC Touch Pro P4600 phone is just go to the official website of your network operator from where you can get the setting for your HTC Touch Pro P4600 phone. You need to specify the model number of your phone according to which they will provide you with the setting for gprs in your phone. You need to manually do the setting in your phone internet menu after which you can start with gprs on your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To start with the gprs in your phone your phone need to support gprs as you are using HTC Touch Pro P4600 phone which enable you to use internet in it by gprs. For getting gprs on your phone you need to have the service from your network operator which will provide you service after you pay particular charges which are there for you to pay. After which you can you need to set your phone on gprs setting and you can enjoy gprs on your phone.

I also wanted to start with gprs on my phone for which i tried to call customer care several time but they didn't provide me the setting for my phone saying that they doesn't have the setting for that particular phone model. Then the thing i did was just visited to the customer service center i.e. network operator store from where i request them to do the setting for my phone and it was done now i am able to use access internet on my phone. So i suggest you to just visit to your network operator store to get the setting done.