Thread: Pc to lava mobile kkt24 connect failed

Pc to lava mobile kkt24 connect failed

I am using LAVA KKT24 mobile phone. I do not have any problem in its mobile features. I happy with its Dual SIM card facility. I did not get any driver CD with my mobile Box. Now when I connect my mobile phone to computer, I am not able to transfer DATA from computer to mobile and from mobile to computer. I think so it is happening because I have not installed drivers on my pc. I am really new to this entire concept. Please guide me properly to have data transfer and also give me suggestion not download drivers

Re: Pc to lava mobile kkt24 connect failed

You will also face all these problems in this type of mobile. Even I am listening this mobile phone name for first time. You should always use branded mobiles like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung and all. I am suing SAMSUNG CORBY and it is awesome. You should change you mobile because you will not be able to download it driver if they are not giving at purchasing time. I think so its manufacturer mistake because they are not able to provide proper service and guidelines.

You do not have any right if you have not used this mobile. I am suing the same mobile and also able to transfer data between mobile and computer. If you need business mobile with QWERTY keypad in very cheap price range then LAVA is best choice. You can download user manual and driver from its website. Please visit this website: http://lavamobiles.com and search for your model number. You can download your drivers.

You can download its USB driver from online source. But I am not sure about its PC suit. You can download its USB drivers and install that driver on your system. It will help you system to recognize you’re mobile. When you will connect it, your system will explore you mobile memory automatically. Detail of that driver is:
    Phone model number: LAVA KKT24
    Driver file name: USB_Driver_v1.0948.0.rar
    File Size: 199.7910 kb
    File format: RAR
    To download click here.