Thread: How to read eBooks pdf file in Micromax q5

How to read eBooks pdf file in Micromax q5

I am using Micromax q5 phone from couple of weeks now it is great phone provide with great features like it has 2 MP camera with digital optical zoom. One thing which is important is that it is a dual sim phone you can use two sims at a time. I don’t have much idea about the format of file recently when I was browsing net I came across ebook so I want to know how can I use it and how pdf files can be read in my phone. So if anyone having any details on this can provide that it will be helpful.
    Last edited by Bryn; 16-10-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Re: How to read eBooks pdf file in Micromax q5

Your Micromax Q5 phone is great phone with lots of features in it, it supports 8 GB of external memory through memory card it has opera mini browser preloaded on it. It has the instant messenger which you can use to chat with friends and share your profile with them and keep them in contact. So this can be the choice when go for dual sim phone well within the budget.

You can easily read eBook pdf files in your Micromax q5 you have to just use the pre loaded eBook application on your phone. Just you have attach pdf file in ebook reader section of micromax q5 mobile using which you can read the ebook file in pdf file format. This can be the way using which you will able to use ebook from your phone. So for sure you can use this solution to read ebook in pdf file.

To read ebook on your Micromax q5 phone you have to get the specific PDF reader application need to be installed on your mobile phone in order to get the files read in your phone. Using such application you will able to read all the pdf files in your phone and also the ebooks which also in the pdf format may be it from any web page or any other important file in your phone.

I know about the application of ebook in Micromax q5 but the thing that is happening with me is that when i tried to add the pdf file in the list of application i am not able to read the file. I am searching for the solution for such problem which is not getting solved so i am looking for the solution for such solution with my phone so if any solution on this please do reply.