Thread: Pc suite for zen z77 mobile phone; how to download

Pc suite for zen z77 mobile phone; how to download

Hello everybody! I am using Zen Z77 mobile. Yesterday night I saw one special of my mobile phone operator that I can use internet on my PC from my mobile. I am using BPL mobile services and its 99 unlimited GPRS plan allow you to use internet on mobile and as well as on PC. But when I connect it I am not able to connect with my computer because of driver problem. I need drivers for Zen Z77 mobile. Without driver computer is recognizing it. Please help me if you have any idea about this service.

Re: Pc suite for zen z77 mobile phone; how to download

The Z77 suggest essential GPRS and WAP facility to use. The local browser is very easy to utilize and has no trappings. If you are searching for a somewhat improved choice, Opera Mini is already has been installed on board. It allows POP and IMAP email accounts facility, but you will have to apply settings physically. Nimbuzz application is also installed which can allow to use every messenger to use but get too long just to test your connectivity. It is a no use application that I have been told has the similar problem on the majority mobile phones it comes preloaded on.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I bought this mobile specially for chatting. Its keypad is just similar to computer keypad which helps you to type fast. 1.3 mega pixels are also good to have some urgent images. Overall this mobile is specially made for chatting. You can utilize two GSM sim card because of DUAL sim card facility. Facebook, windows live messenger, Yahoo messenger, Nimbuzz are some inbuilt application for chatting purpose. You can visit website www.zenmobile.in website to download drivers

Please I got tired with this mobile. Its gets hang when it receives calls on both SIM card. I have complained for it but still service technician do not have any proper solution. if you are planning to use internet on you mobile then it is your big mistake because it is not capable to use internet on mobile , forget about commuter. You cannot use Nimbuzz and MSN more that 10 minutes because it becomes freeze. I do not know where mistake, in application or in mobile.

Everything is possible to download from online sources. I am also using GPRS facility on my laptop via my Zen z77 mobile. If you also want to download that driver please click here. You have to download one Zip file and extract it to install .exe file on your computer/ laptop. I can use GPRS on my laptop easily but speed is very low. I am just getting 30 to 35 kbps bandwidth. But it is better than nothing. Have you installed GPRS settings on your mobile?