Thread: Pc suite for maxx mx475 Mobile phone

Pc suite for maxx mx475 Mobile phone

I friends! I am using Maxx MX475 mobile phone from last one month. When I bought I did not get any driver CD with phone box. Whenever I connect my mobile with computer, it gives error of unrecognized device. i want to sync my data with outlook but with driver installation it is not possible. I have tried everywhere on internet but no where I found drivers. Is anyone here who is using same mobile? Please informed if you people have any idea. Every suggestion will be suggested.

Re: Pc suite for maxx mx475 Mobile phone

Yes I also want PC suit for my Maxx mobile. One of my friends told me that same PC suit of Maxx mobile will work for every model number. When I try to search PC suit for Maxx mobile I found lots of software which are not useful. And if I found that is just demo and ask money for full version. Its really irritating because drivers are free to download. I called Maxx mobile service also but they are not giving right response. Please inform me how to download these drivers.

Hello dear it is not possible that you are not able to download drivers for Maxx mobile. You have to visit their website www.maxxmobile.in and search for your model number. Select supporting software, you will see WAP settings, warranty card, user manual, and both needed software. Download last two software from that list and install them. If you have any problem in sycn then you have choice to download its PDF User manual.

Yes its very nice mobile because its provides you all facility in very low price range. I am also able to use GPRTS facility. As compare to Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung mobile its gives you mobile on very cheap rate price range. Maxx mx475 came with Dual Sim card facility and both card support GSM network. It has battery 1000mAh and also have inbuilt Bluetooth to transfer Data form one mobile to another. Great mobile go for it.

Hello everyone! I have maxx max470 mobile phone and I want to use GPRS facility in my mobile. When I called to my mobile operator, he told me that they do not have its WAP settings. it’s really frustrating because without their support I cannot use internet on my mobile. Now only online source are my last hope. If anyone who is using same mobile and also have installed WAP/GPRS setting, please also help to install these settings.